Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What have you done today
« Last post by Rusty Nuts on Today at 21:42:27 »
First chance to clean the bike? A week later? Busy, no doubt.
Traitors Corner / Re: What have you done with your bike today?
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 21:40:46 »
It's a great story about the bear, very much in the 'you couldn't make it up' category  :thumb:
Traitors Corner / Re: What have you done with your bike today?
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 20:59:31 »
Lovely story of Wojtek the bear 👍

And sounded like a great ride out 👍
Over the winter I've added the following to Sheelagh (my Wee)...

Footpeg lowering kit / gear change enhancer... https://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/bundle-15-off---Suzuki-v-strom-foot-peg-lowering-kit--gear-change-enhancer-945-p.asp

Top box adapter bracket...https://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/v-strom-650cc--1000cc-top-box-adaptor-bracket-51-p.asp

All top quality and relatively easy to fit if you have the right equipment  :icon_wink:
Off on a 6 day jolly to Scotland with Sis, B in L and a friend :lala:, Monday am, so have the opportunity to "long term" test the parts mentioned above. Have done several short breakfast runs and have no inclination to moan about the parts fitted, quite the contrary.... more upon our return.
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What have you done today
« Last post by Barbel Mick on Today at 20:44:13 »
Yesterday morning, I gave the old girl a bit of soapy love. First chance after the trip to Wales last weekend. In the afternoon I & a few mates went, by bus, to a local village that was doing a beer & cider festival. A lovely 'few' pints sitting in the sunshine, putting the world to rights & enjoying life.
Today, we did a 100 mile round trip to watch one of the grandkids play in his teams football cup final. Unfortunately they lost 4-3 but very enjoyable non the less.
Coming back mid afternoon a sudden urge for bacon overcame me so we detoured to a local(ish) café ( Rascal's, Foston, Derbys') where we consoled ourselves with a bacon cob & a sausage cob plus coffee.
Rascal's is a nice little place, serving decent food at a decent price, not far from the A50 if you're going East or West.  :thumb:
V-Strom specific discussion / Re: Fork seal replacement
« Last post by UK_Vstrom650 on Today at 20:37:16 »
I made my own seal driver using pvc waste pipe and a car exhaust bracket. Think there was instructions on YouTube or something.
V-Strom specific discussion / Fork seal replacement
« Last post by MilozFolly on Today at 20:05:58 »
Hello all, just returned from my first NC500 experience.. amazing but popped one of my fork seals. Do you do your own? Looks OK other than the fork seal driver which I don't have. Is there a workaround for this?
Scenic route up to Rochdale this morning so the missus could test ride a Royal Enfield Himalayan 411, then scenic route back across to Doncaster to meet a mate at J&S so he could get a jacket for his CBT tomorrow morning.
Home via a very nice fish supper in Conisborough of all places.
To bloomin' hot for the likes of me again today but lovely once moving at 40+.
Price drop to £3,750ono.
The missus is settled on getting a Himalayan so just wants to break even 😉
V-Strom Spotting / White Glee 650, Morpeth
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 18:24:50 »
A white 650 glee followed me out of Morpeth today, heading towards the A1 as I went up Stobhill bank. Anyone on here ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10