Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Great find nigel s  :text-goodpost:
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: Countdown (not the programme on telly)
« Last post by Sir Trev on Today at 15:59:23 »

Trying to keep busy in the garden, so I don't sit staring at the weather forecast for Thursday, willing it to improve.
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by nigel s on Today at 14:11:06 »
Blame 2112, been revisiting Rush, happens every couple of years :icon_wink:

The Blue Oyster bar / TT Camping kit available
« Last post by Landsurfer74 on Today at 13:19:24 »
We are camping at the Douglas Rugby Club for practice at the TT again this year … We are returning to England on the 0845 sailing  on the 1st June.
SO …….
4 berth double skin tent, single airbeds x 2. Folding camp chairs x 2, sleeping bags x 2  ( you don’t have to sleep in them, ideal for putting over the airbeds  )
All Tesco Finest.

If this package would save you hauling kit to the island drop me a line.
Landsurfer74@outlook.com

We recycled all our camping gear last year, I pick it up , click and collect, from Tesco in Douglas and we send all our clothes for the week by EVRI ……
Last year a couple of Irish lads, who were sleeping in a tiny tent, pounced on us when we put a sign up offering the kit ….
For Sale (Bike related) / Re: 2008 DL1000 for sale
« Last post by cb1300rider on Today at 13:02:42 »
Hhhmmm. , interesting!

Do you have any knowledge of the bike at all??  Is it a friend's bike??  Friend of a friend etc??
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by nigel s on Today at 12:11:11 »
Marlena Shaw

Early morning b road explorations again started off with a Water board enforced detour, fortunately I knew the area from mountain biking so ignored the diversion and struck off down some less known routes.Yes the second is a B.O.A.T. so all good.
Found an Obelisk, sorry for the pic of just the base it was in an overgrown wood.
Had to stop for two pheasants facing off.
Passed Blickling Hall, before getting lost again at an abandoned mill.
Found a juvenile Triffid lurking in the hedgerow?
Four hours and maybe 70 miles, only hit 60 once, coming home down the mad mile past the old Coltishall RAF airbase ( Legal reasons prevent me from saying how many multiples of the national I have been down that road in the past  :icon_wink:)
Ho hum
For Sale (Bike related) / 2008 DL1000 for sale
« Last post by Fat Rat on Today at 11:42:27 »
This has nothing to do with me, listing it on behalf of the seller (his email below).

flyinscot69@live.co.uk 

flyinscot69@aol.com

V-Strom specific discussion / Re: DL1000 AL8 ABS INCIDENCE
« Last post by Banditbilbo on Today at 09:58:50 »
Hi.
It comes again.
I will order rear ABS sensor....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10