Author Topic: DL1000 K6 (2006) Tall Givi screen, Low seat and OEM exhausts  (Read 869 times)

Offline redvfr97

Hi All,
I thought I would offer them here first (as you helped a lot) and as my Vstrom is no more and these are sitting in my garage doing nothing:
- Givi Tall screen - used a couple of times (didn't like it) so not new (57 cm tall) - £30 ?
- Suzuki Low Seat in really good condition even though its used - £40 ?
- 2 x OEM exhausts - look worse than they are (as I haven't really cleaned them) must have around 15K miles on them as I put on a pair of Beowulf exhausts that sounded great and were about a ton lighter !  - £ FOC
ALL the above MUST be collected as they are pretty big items, or we can meet in the middle !
Lemeno if you want them / more info / or my address
Pete (Loughborough, Leics)

... but if I fit mirror extenders, I'll end up scraping the sides of all the vans, lorries and 4x4's parked on the centre line,  when I have to filter ? ..... Hmmm ... !!

Offline Stustu1973

• Bike: DL1000 K8
Re: DL1000 K6 (2006) Tall Givi screen, Low seat and OEM exhausts
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 23:13:48 »
Hi,

I would love to collect those mufflers if they are OK.  Mine have completely corroded on the joints to the center pipe.  The center pipe is OK though.  I live in market harborough so am able to collect any night.  Please let me know.  Thanks