Author Topic: DL650 V-Strom 2012 ECU - Restricted 33BHP for A2 licence - Cheap / Free - SOLD  (Read 141 times)

Offline nand0

Hello!

I am leaving the UK and when packing up my belongings I found the restricted ECU for my V-Strom 2012 forgotten in one of my drawers for years.

Anybody interested in it? I am happy to sell it very cheap (£20?) or even free if somebody pays for the postage costs.

Fully working condition.

Cheers,
Fer

Online MartinW

• Administrator
  • Bike: DL650 K4 Blue
:clap:

The number of things given away on this forum is impressive. Always good to see.

:thumb:
Tall, Dark and Handsome (In 1987) - Just tall now !!

Chief Stasi

Offline Dark-Strom

• Bike: DL650A L2
Hello I am interested please.
My Son wants to do direct access when he's 19 (another year), so will come in handy then as he can use my Strom.
Will PM you shortly.
Thanks.
It amazes me this day and age how some people just don't know Jack Schitt…:-)

Jack Schitt is the Son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. 
Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, having six kids, Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. 
15 years later, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt married Ted Sherlock, and as her kids were living with them she kept her name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock!

Offline Dark-Strom

• Bike: DL650A L2
Hello Fer,

ECU received today and payment for unit & postage sent,

Many thanks  :thumb:
It amazes me this day and age how some people just don't know Jack Schitt…:-)

Jack Schitt is the Son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. 
Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, having six kids, Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. 
15 years later, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt married Ted Sherlock, and as her kids were living with them she kept her name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock!