Author Topic: WANTED DL650 2009 topbox OR topbox red reflector and side panniers  (Read 83 times)

Offline WhiteTom

• Bike: DL650
Hello,

Riding home last night the left hand side reflector just dropped off (it had been previously glued on) and by the time I'd spinned round to get it it had been crushed :( so I'm after ideally a replacement of this or may be even go for a replacement top box as the current ones seen better days anyway.

Also, the right hand pannier back that clips onto the bracket has cracked, so same story as above, I'm either after, ideally a back or a replacement pannier(s).

Ill also consider a similar quality, alternative brand for the whole set if the price is right, although the bracket I have currently is obviously there for a Suzuki 2009 circ topbox and panniers, and I don't want to really be forking out for a bracket either.

Thanks for any help!

Offline WhiteTom

• Bike: DL650
Additional detail:

I don't have any of the pics of my actual topbox or panniers as I'm currently away, but these are exactly the same part examples...

Side panniers - see attachment 1

Side pannier part that's damaged that I'm trying to get replaced (the whole bases) -  - see attachment 2

Topbox example  - see attachment 3

Topbox part that I'm trying to get replaced (the left reflector)  - see attachment 4

Hope this makes things a bit clearer.

Thanks!