Author Topic: Held magnetic tank bag  (Read 75 times)

Offline Lincsman

• Bike: DL650 L6, 1995 Triumph Thunderbird 900
Held magnetic tank bag
« on: April 29, 2019, 14:20:10 »
I have here for sale, a Held expandable tank bag that I bought in 2007 for my Suzuki GSX1400. Unfortunately about a month after buying this tank bag I sold the bike. So this tank bag has been sitting in the box that it came with all those years ago. Now I know that this won't fit the V Stroms but some of us are lucky enough to have 2 bikes. And it's for that reason I am posting this here.
This tank bag is in mint condition with no marks of any kind anywhere on the bag. It is the magnetic type tank bag. It has 7 magnets on it. All the zips are in perfect condition, as are the map holders zips. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this tank bag in anyway shape or form. I think that I bought this for about £130 all them years ago. As you can see from the photos, it comes with a carry strap, and the original rain cover, which has never been opened.
The dimensions of this bag are as follows.
The overall height of the bag with all 3 sections joined can be up to 40 cm's high.
The top bag on its own measures
17 cm,s high 30 cm's wide 36 cm's long
The bottom bag measures 15 cm's 30 cm's wide 36 cm's long.
It has a cut out section for a mobile phone, a section for your glasses's.
It has 4 outer pockets, and 2 outer mesh pockets.
I'm looking for £70.00 including postage. It would be tracked as well.
If you think that this might interest you then PM me and we'll go from there.
Unless it's got two wheels and an engine slung in the middle, I'm not interested.

Join The Motorcycle Action Group today at the link below. Protect your right to ride. Do You Care ??

http://www.mag-uk.org/

Offline Lincsman

• Bike: DL650 L6, 1995 Triumph Thunderbird 900
Re: Held magnetic tank bag
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 14:22:04 »
A few more pics
Unless it's got two wheels and an engine slung in the middle, I'm not interested.

Join The Motorcycle Action Group today at the link below. Protect your right to ride. Do You Care ??

http://www.mag-uk.org/