Author Topic: Club bespoke radiator & oil cooler covers  (Read 34798 times)

Offline jonH

• Bike: R1200GS LC
Re: Club bespoke radiator & oil cooler covers
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2009, 09:42:42 »

you can see the point of contact on this pic where the right-hand clip thing keeping the rubber flappy thing on has had the paint scratched off
There is nothing in life that cannot be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:20 »
Yep, that's exactly where it is. Damn those Suzuki people and their eyes with their Rubber Flappy Bits  :grin:
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
Bling update
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2009, 20:47:49 »
Hi all, I am currently working on some stainless frame guards - what I have in mind already gives me a chubby on  :grin: so I hope you lot are impressed.

At this time I can tell you they will be made to fit the 1000cc strom, in stainless (of course, anything else is cheap and shitty), hand finished by yours truly and cheaper than any other sh*te on the market.

I intend to anchor them off the rear square section frame bolt anchor and rear brake cylinder (left and right respectively).

I expect it to take another week but I will keep you posted.

After which the next on my list is the screen tilt and turn bracketry!

By the way, I am being `courted` by other marque owners to do their bikes but my loyalty currently remains with you blokes `coz you`ve been the most supportive of my work so far - well done and thanks.

Get horny blokes, won`t be long now.............
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline Sven

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2009, 23:56:49 »
Hi Mark
Just wondered what was happening with the top box bracket.
Is it still in the pipeline - or is it a non-runner?
I'm desperate to get my hands on some shiny stuff but was waiting to order it all in one go.
Sven

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:59 »
Hi Sven, I simply cannot get hold of a donor 650cc for long enough to develop one. I had my fingers burnt when I tried to develop a rad grill for the 650 in the 3 hours Rob from hull allowed me to keep the bike - what a disaster! Poor Andy got the first off and it didn`t shagging well fit!

My gear should and does simply `slip on` because I have spent what feels like years developing it to do so - I really do not feel comforatable about guessing or rushing or not testing to get it right.

it`s still on my list to do, I just need someone kind enough to let me have their bike for a few days.

I am really sorry but this is the reason! If I can get Rob from Hull to help me out (or any other near members?) then I`d be so chuffed to do a bracket my head will drop off in glee!

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
Latest Bling of Lurve
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2009, 16:49:17 »
Kids, here it is - the latest Love Bling from my demented mind  :crazy: . It`s the frame protectors I have been gassing on about for long enough - obviously the novelty will wear off shortly but I would have posted them sooner but I couldn`t leave myself alone long enough to type anything. Anyway, they are dead sexy, protect the frame (you can see scuff marks on the frame which they will now stop) made from 2mm thick stainless and give me the horn. The RH one also replaces the OE rear brake master cylinder cover. Price wise they are up for £39.99 on fleabay but to members they`ll be a lot cheaper of course - £29.99 sounds about right. I was looking for some for my R1200GS but they are over 100 shagging pounds so you know what I`ll be making next, eh? F*cking rip off and they aren`t even stainless nor hand finished by a loon like me.

Anyway here are some images including one of me new R1200GS which I bought after a) having a ride on me mates Strom 1000 and b) because I could cos I`m loaded  :grin:

By the way, Rob from Hull, you pay double  :neen: (only joking)

By the way, had a geezer come up for a rad cover on his CB1300 (I have got one of those as well) and his bike is on the left of this piccy - you`ll see the same rad cover - this is what I am doing for the Honda boys.

Well, ride safely, take it easy and don't forget that you are always welcome to pop into my factory for a tour (apart from Rob from Hull  :grin: )

Offline Neville

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2009, 17:32:04 »
What goodies can you supply for a GTR 1400?

:shrug:
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

http://www.rblr.co.uk
http://www.freewheelers.org.uk

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2009, 18:41:00 »
don't know mate - what do you think? The obvious are reservoir covers coz they are easy to do but I can do other more difficult stuff (if I can stay sober long enough) like rad covers etc.

I`ve already necked a bottle and a half of good southern Rhone red so I canot think too straight at the moment (woohoo) but stay in touch - funnily enough kwaks are very close to my heart, more so than Honda - I`ve owned a GPZ1100 (wish I`d kept it), RX1000 (mmmm) and a GPZ600 (f*cking horrible) during my biking days so I would be happy to look into whatever I could do for a GTR.

Regards, Mark.

Offline V-Strom-Mark

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2009, 00:23:40 »
Ooooh, Cymarc goodies for a GTR 1400!  I'll tell my brother to keep an eye on this thread!

The frame protectors look like the dogs wotsits!!! :thumb:
I can feel my wallet getting lighter already. :shock:  
(wait a minute it's just my girlfriend "borrowing" $20).
Mark.

There's someone in my head but it's not me.   Roger Waters

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2009, 09:13:00 »
Ha - put a lock on the bugger - I do!

Offline Backdraft

« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2009, 09:35:19 »
Liking these a lot !!  Did you get anywhere with the top box bracket or have I missed that in my stupidity somewhere?  :shrug:
life is for living

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2009, 10:18:41 »
Yeah, I love my babies too.

No, as I explained on a recent post - I need a donor 650 to f*ck around with to get it right. Last time I `guessed` I made a shite fitting part - I am not doing it for this as all the members can buy shite very cheaply from China.

`Rob` kindly came over from Hull to help me design some parts but that wasn`t enough in the end I and don't like to impose on his kindness (despite the fact he`s a tosser  :grin: - I hope he reads this).

So, I am abit f*cked really matey - add onto this my day job and I am really stuck to develop this part.

Some kind ember did send me some images which would help a little bit but god knows where they have gone........

Offline docolon

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2010, 19:22:09 »
hi all just got all my new shiny bits from Mark at ( CYMARCENG )
Dear Mark
thank for the quickest delivery I see in a long time
you were not kidding I love the way thay look on my bike
so cool "you are the man"

regards peter david germon ( docolon )

I AM NOT KIDDING THIS IS THE BEST KIT I SEEN IN A LONG LONG TIME SO QUICK TO FIT 10 OUT OF 10. MARK
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:34 »
Thank you for your kind words matey!

:thumb:

Offline Hutchie

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2010, 20:04:43 »
Just received my shiny new oil cooler and radiator guards from Cymarc engineering.

Excellent bits of gear, strong, not heavy, and they look sweet as a nut.

Quick turnaround too, thank you ever so much Mark, I'm one happy fella.

I'll fit the bling at the weekend and post some pics of my bikey.

Offline Euroned

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2010, 10:56:17 »
My new Wee Strom radiator looks far too exposed and these covers that are being shown in pics here look the dogs *ollocks, could I get an water and oil radiator cover for my 650?
 Also should it be easy to fit for very basic motorcycle handyman (me)!?

Cheers all

Neil
Stay rubber side down!

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2010, 11:03:58 »
Yes mate, you can. Take a gander at my Horny Love Tackle (I have to be careful how I say that  :shock: ) at www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Add up the stuff you want, take away 10% (forum discount) and then add the postage at the prices stated (can't do nuffink about that).

Then dosh me up on paypal at markhooton@btconnect.com stating PLEASE your order in notes to seller and make sure your address is inputted too! I have had soooo much grief tying things up when poeple forget  ###  so please remember!

Call if you get stuck and I`ll give you a good slagging  :grin:  only joking.

Offline Beerbelly

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2010, 16:56:04 »
Mark- were you a rapper in a former life?
Quote from: "cymarceng"
Take a gander at my Horny Love Tackle ..............

can't do nuffink about that..........Then dosh me up on paypal ........I`ll give you a good slagging

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2010, 17:09:21 »
Ha, no but f*ck off anyway  :grin:

Good to hear from you, hope you are OK?

Offline Beerbelly

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2010, 17:17:00 »
Quote from: "cymarceng"
Ha, no but f*ck off anyway  :grin:

Good to hear from you, hope you are OK?

Sound as a pound thanks Snoop Doggy Dog. Good to see you are still churning out the goodies in sunny Scunny. I thought you might have defected to the BMW clan by now to relieve them of their with wallets stuffed with steadies!