Author Topic: Tyreleader  (Read 1143 times)

Offline 2112

• Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition
Tyreleader
« on: December 27, 2019, 12:24:10 »
Hi folks, a tale of woe so to cut a l o n g story short don't use the website Tyreleader. I ordered a pair of Pirelli Scorpion 2's for the Aprilia as they were such a bargain. Sadly, that's when the wheels came off and Tyreleader hid behind the 'small print'.

Instead of the fast and reliable service as per the advert the actual service became apparent, slow, no contact and zero help. Three weeks for my front tyre to arrive and 5 weeks for the rear, which I had to drive 25 miles to collect as they had the wrong delivery address (despite it being ordered at the same time as the front one which did arrive at my door).

All in all a bunch of muppets well worth avoiding, you have been warned  :thumb:
It's pronounced 'twenty-one-twelve'

Offline old git

• Bike: DL1000 L6, BMW R1250RT
Re: Tyreleader
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 13:32:27 »
That's strange, I've been using Tyre Leader for years and have never had any bother. Always found their prices to be good and living in North East Scotland the free delivery is another plus for me. I don't think I've ever waited any longer than the 5 working days that they quote for delivery. I have however been receiving delivery from a different courier recently and whereas when it was DPD I was informed when the tyres would arrive but now they just appeared with no warning. I go through a lot of tyres and tend to order well in advance in case of delays.

I agree, the service you've received is far from acceptable.