Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Tyres

Battlexe B23 ..has anyone had these on their 650 ..??

(1/3) > >>

Tomfum:
I'm getting ready for some new tyres and as I do no off roading I am thinking of battleaxe B23,s any feedback on them would be of help .

Upt North:
I haven't, but I have used them on a heavier fully loaded tourer and it ate the tyres for breakfast. I was on a 4000 mile trip and they just about got me home. Not only were they worn out but completely out of shape. Nasty.
If you're keeping with road tyres go for T31's or 32's which I found gave considerable extra mileage and didn't fall apart.
I'm running A41's for road use, two up and loaded and so far they seem a very competent tyre. After about 2000 miles there's no discernable wear.
Upt.

Tomfum:
Cheers 👍

Spadger2:
As Upt North says,T31 or T32s are great road tyres and last well too,9,5k miles on my CB500X.
Too early to tell for sure as I'm only 1k miles into a set of A41's on the DL650,which were fitted new when I bought the bike,they're behaving themselves very well indeed upto now though.
I have Michelin PR6 on the NT700 Deauville,great tyres that seem to be made for that bike,their comfort and wet weather performance is great but mileage is slightly down at 7k miles on the Bridgestones.

Barbel Mick:
The biggest majority of my/our riding is done two up, a lot of that with luggage.
I got 10,000 plus out of two pairs of Anakee 3's then I swapped them for BT023's I got just 6000 miles out of those.
I then fitted Battlax A41's & I am just about to change them with 10,200 on them! A good tyre for me, they do everything I can ask from them (not much some would say  :smirk:) BUT I am going to fit Continental Trail Attack 3's this time.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version