Author Topic: BMW Funduro for sale  (Read 2586 times)

Offline barnabas

BMW Funduro for sale
« on: June 15, 2008, 14:45:20 »
Hi - I'm new to this forum so haven quite worked out how to do what yet - like how to post pictures.
However, I am clearing out several bikes and replacing with one do-it-all bike, (DL650 of course).

One bike that is a bit treasured but needs to go to a loving home is a 1994 BMW F650. It's one of the earliest versions of this model and apart from a slightly taller aftermarket screen, is more or less original. It hasn't had a lot of use and has less than 25k miles on the clock. Very reliable during my period of ownership and no problems at all. Had a new clutch about 2000 miles ago but otherwise just routine servicing.

It's maroon in colour and not at all pristine but presentable enough with no major rust or rot. Good tyres. Needs MOT but would have a new one before sale. Taxed until November. Also has Bagalux tank harness and Givi box.

So, if there's any interest at all I'll post some pictures. Don't know how to price but dealer said they go for anything between £800 - £1400 so perhaps ask for £950 or thereabouts.

Online Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Re: BMW Funduro for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 15:52:09 »
Hi Barnabas,

You should be able to attach images directly into your postings. Resize your images to a sensible viewing size, perhaps 500x500 then just attach to your post.  :D
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline barnabas

Re: BMW Funduro for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 17:43:10 »
Thanks Andy - but  I sold the bike through a BMW forum