Author Topic: Panniers and End Cans  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Skippy

Panniers and End Cans
« on: December 05, 2008, 09:16:29 »
Hi One and All,
got some bits and bobs that I no longer need for my 02 DL1000. They are;

1. Stainless Steel Scorpion end cans and link pipes with the removable baffles (your choice, you can wake the neighbours or not). I've had them as second hand and they've been on the bike throughout the summer. To be fair, they are not pristine but no dents or bad scrathches and they sound great but not too loud with the baffles in.

2. Aluminium Alpos panniers (37 litre) with all the right brackets etc - I've used them for a short trip to Cornwall so the missus could get all her girly things in. They are easily marked though and I used some straps to tie sleeping bags to the tops so there is a slight rubbing.......adds some character I'd say!

PRICE
I'm looking for about 60 pounds for the cans and 250 pounds for the panniers and fixing kit. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll send some photos etc

cheers
Skippy
.....remember, it's much funnier if it hasn't happened to you

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Re: Panniers and End Cans
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 12:32:55 »
Sent you a PM
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline martinadams1971

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 14:24:23 »
hi do you have any photos for the Steel Scorpion end cans and link pipes with the removable baffles are thses eu stamped please email martinadams1971@yahoo.co.uk if you still have manmy thanks.

er(your choice, you can wake the neighbours or not). I've had them as second hand and they've been on the bike throughout the summer. To be fair, they are not pristine but no dents or bad scrathches and they sound great but not too loud with the baffles in.

Quote from: "Skippy"
Hi One and All,
got some bits and bobs that I no longer need for my 02 DL1000. They are;

1. Stainless Steel Scorpion end cans and link pipes with the removable baffles (your choice, you can wake the neighbours or not). I've had them as second hand and they've been on the bike throughout the summer. To be fair, they are not pristine but no dents or bad scrathches and they sound great but not too loud with the baffles in.

2. Aluminium Alpos panniers (37 litre) with all the right brackets etc - I've used them for a short trip to Cornwall so the missus could get all her girly things in. They are easily marked though and I used some straps to tie sleeping bags to the tops so there is a slight rubbing.......adds some character I'd say!

PRICE
I'm looking for about 60 pounds for the cans and 250 pounds for the panniers and fixing kit. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll send some photos etc

cheers
Skippy

Offline Lorenz_o

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 21:42:34 »
Hi Skippy

I'm interested in the cans! Will you email me some pics. loz@servotechnics.co.uk

I have a job in Taunton sometime before Christmas so could pick them up on my way through.

Catch you later!

Loz

Offline Skippy

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 14:02:40 »
Hi Both,
sorry for the delayed reply but been busy. Unfortunately, someone else has first refusal but if the don't want them I'll let you know,
regards
Skippy

Offline markgsx

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 18:44:20 »
Did the cans go? Just curious.

Offline Skippy

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 15:45:04 »
Yes, but thanks for asking
Skippy

Offline encompassdrummer

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 16:41:19 »
Hi
Do you still have the panniers?
The Alpha Course..try it..and make your own mind up....it changed my life for the better
http://uk.alpha.org/