Author Topic: Bespoke Radiator & Cooler cover UPDATE to all members  (Read 16243 times)

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
Re: Bespoke Radiator & Cooler cover UPDATE to all members
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 19:52:15 »
No worries, Stu, in honesty I have had that many replies to deal with that I have forgotten my name on occasions!
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline kojack

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 20:43:47 »
Rad and cooler cover looks pretty neat, am well interested in the 650 version and the rear top box extention plate. Let me know when products are available.
Cheers Bob

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 21:39:48 »
Thanks for that, we are quite proud of them! I might miss everybody but if you keep an eye on the posts I hope you will see whan they come available.

Ta.
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline Gubnet

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 10:20:59 »
Received my covers and spacer today, what great products and super fast service, thanks Mark!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Look forward to finding time to get them all fitted.
Highly recommended :grin:  :thumb:
We went so quick we went beyond

"Thinking outside the box means you won't get locked in"

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 10:50:26 »
Thank you for your very kind post and I hope it goes someway to ensuring confidence in the commitment we have at Cymarc to not just making `stuff to sell` but rather adding on as much pride and service as we can.

Shame you could not travel to us for a free fitting  :grin:

Offline robby

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 17:27:39 »
hi cymarceng
I'm interested in both covers and the top box bracket for the 650x,I'm willing to come to sunny scunny especially if I get a discount for testing them for you :grin: I only live in hull so can pop across anytime.I'll keep an eye on this post or pm me if I can be of any help.
kev

Offline VstromDan1000

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 17:44:14 »
Just a quick question, sorry if this has been answered, but do you do frame protectors for the 1000???

There is a thread on here but my incompetence prevents me from linking it so show you what I mean! :shrug:
CALM DOWN AND CARRY ON

4 wheels carry the body, 2 wheels carry the soul

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 18:13:09 »
Hiya VSTROMDAN - sorry but as yet we have nothing developed on frame protectors and I don't know when we will be developing our own. Sorry. Ta for the enquiry.

Offline malc'o

• Username: malco
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 19:37:38 »
Hi all
just to let you know that I have just fitted my spacer & yes what a difference!! For those that are not sure if it's worth it, the answer is a resounding yes! The quality of the spacer is excellent & wheres before I wasn't sure if it was me making lousy gear changes & I can now rest easy as it wasn't me!!

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 19:40:04 »
Bl**dy great news! I am really chuffed, thanks for that - we were convinced that it was an improvement but it is one hell of an acid test when you have very focused members trying this stuff out.

Thanks.

Mark.

Offline bill2828

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 21:56:32 »
Quote from: "malc'o"
Hi all
just to let you know that I have just fitted my spacer & yes what a difference!! For those that are not sure if it's worth it, the answer is a resounding yes! The quality of the spacer is excellent & wheres before I wasn't sure if it was me making lousy gear changes & I can now rest easy as it wasn't me!!
Hi malc'o - that's great news. Quick question for you - is that a Wee or a Vee you've fitted the spacer to?
Do unto others ...

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 20:02:37 »
Hi blokes (and gals  :shy: ) - I have managed to get the brake and clutch reservoir covers finalised today - I am not sure on the spec yet but at this time I just wanted to advise all interested members of my progress. they are of my own design, of course, and I think they are incredibly horny - yes, I know I would say that but by now you all should have got the idea that this is not entirely for profit (my Manager, who isn't a biker, thinks I am mad offering a free fitting service - pah, he knows nothing - I am getting to do what I like the best).

Anyway, less waffle - as an idea the parts are stainless and DO NOT replace the current cover - they are simply an add on using replacement, longer of course, high tensile fasteners. If I have got it right (and if not I can expect an email from Andy  :sarc: ) you should see a couple of images.........

Please don't bombard me with questions about price - I have not even thought about it yet. they will go on evilbay but, of course, members will get them cheaper. let me know if you want to buy any when I have some idea!

And by the way, I rode a Strom a few feet today - I guess they are not too bad.............  :grin:

http://[http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3926900856_6e6c8061b1_o.jpg/url][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/3926116813_b3e8d9e7b5_o.jpg[/img][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/3926116813_b3e8d9e7b5_o.jpg[/img][url]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/3926116813_b3e8d9e7b5_o.jpg

Best regards and whoever is coming up to see me on Friday ride carefully!

Offline pad

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 20:28:36 »
I would be interested in the top box extension and a fork brace if they do come off :thumb:

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 20:31:11 »
Yep, no probs - as yet I am yet to get anywhere near starting the development - I would simply ask you to keep an eye out for any news as Iand when I post it.

Ta.

Offline coopmick

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 22:50:12 »
Dear Mr cymarceng
 Just to let you know that I'm in the dog house and she (who is to be obeyed and chief banker) is not talking to me at the moment (the piece and quite is nice) due to all the toys  you are coming out with, now if I show her caps as well think I may be 6" under. I'm hoping father Christmas is going to be calling on you soon to pick up my bits I want, just waiting on the bankers say so
Mike
 lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  :sarc:
Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

Offline Dedy

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:04 »
Hi Mike and anyone else

I want to go up to Scunthorpe in the next few weeks. Are you still interested in going up. If so, let me know some dates and we see if it ties in with mine.

Dave :thumb:  :thumb:
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full.  And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?"  So I drank the water.  No more problem.

Offline coopmick

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 05:55:27 »
Quote from: "Dedy"
Hi Mike and anyone else

I want to go up to Scunthorpe in the next few weeks. Are you still interested in going up. If so, let me know some dates and we see if it ties in with mine.

I'll talk to the banker :shy:   wish me luck lol
Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

Offline Dedy

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 12:16:08 »
Good luck.  :)))
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full.  And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?"  So I drank the water.  No more problem.

Online Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 12:40:56 »
Quote from: "Dedy"
Hi Mike and anyone else

Next week is out for me because or Wo...wor...wor    well you know..

But after that I'm pretty flexible. Is anyoine else intending on staying over in Scunthorpe?   :obscene-drinkingchug:
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline Spike

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 12:56:50 »
Hi blokes

650 V-Strom GT

I popped across to sunny Scunny today and I was very impressed with all that I saw.

The oil cooler cover will make a remarkable improvement on the original and the quality and finish is excellent, the Rad cover looks very impressive too but will have to wait for the finished product for the 650. The brake res caps look great as well.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I will be having another blast across there in the next couple of weeks to purchase all that will fit!! (wifey did not hear this bit)  :notme:   :pin:

Thanks to Mark for showing me around, that laser cutter is one fantastic piece of kit.  :ty:

Andy