Author Topic: Another Sharealike success story!  (Read 3514 times)

Offline Yoyo

Another Sharealike success story!
« on: May 01, 2015, 21:35:24 »
Well I finally got around to sending my clutch basket to John for him to modify it. The process is so easy, remove the basket following the pic by pic guide, box it up as per the pics in the guide, then send it off, use the link on his site for cheap carriage. Send it Monday, plenty of comms, through the week, it came back today, took 30 mins to fit, you guessed it following the guide and then I rode it..........

WOW! What a difference! I didn't get out of our Cul-de-sac before I could feel the difference, 2,000rpm and it used to snatch badly, I put it down to it being a V-twin, it's my first after a few 4cyl 600's. Now I can roll the throttle on slowly from 2k and there's no snatch at all, it smooths the bike out so much it's unreal.

I'm amazed Suzuki are allowed to sell a product that performs so poorly, my bike has done 11k and the fault was there from 8k when I bought it.

John you've saved me a fortune, I don't have to go and buy a new bike now!!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about have a look here http://www.vibefreev.com/

Shame I'm working all weekend and won't get to ride it!