Author Topic: Macna Unite RTX Heated Glove  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Macna Unite RTX Heated Glove
« on: November 19, 2022, 18:31:05 »
M&P have these on offer for £55 so I took a punt. They are nice comfortable winter gloves even without electricery. You can run them from batteries or from the bike (batteries and cables are extra).

M&P were out of the batteries but sportsbikeshop.co.uk have them on offer at the moment.

Macna Unite RTX Heated Glove https://www.mandp.co.uk/products/macna-unite-rtx-heated-glove-black-ch02992

Batteries  https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/521394
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline Rusty Nuts

• Manufacturer of iron oxide
  • Bike: KTM 1090 in orange, of course.
Re: Macna Unite RTX Heated Glove
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 18:35:53 »
Did you have to buy one of their t-shirts to get them?

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 18:38:43 »
Erm, no?
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline Sea-Strom

• Bike: DL1050A (2022), Fat Bob (2023), Softail Standard (2023)
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 18:47:05 »
I have had battery gloves in the past but they always seemed to run down before I got home. Also a bit bulky inside the glove. My current Gerbing heated gloves have  permanent cables direct to batteries on my three bikes. Always toasty warm and like ordinary gloves riding. Not saying yours won't last longer or be more comfortable - just relating my experience. The down side to main battery wires is fixing on and off before and after riding. For longer journeys they may be better. In glove batteries may be preferable for multiple stop start rides as you mount/dismount with the gloves on. I have my wires routed inside the lining of a spare jacket so I can hop on the bike and connect to the battery cables fairly quickly. I used to find fishing inside the glove to switch off the portable batteries a bit fiddly. Best of luck whatever route you go down.