Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gizza link, we'll have a peep.
I fettled for over a year and never got them to stop buzzing. However, others have never had an issue with the Givi bars, they seem to work well for some. No idea why… I just changed them for a different brand in the end.  :roll:
Hi all,
I've been thinking about getting a pair of givi trekker 33's to fit on the bike. Racks (plr3112), already fitted so just need boxes.
Looking at prices on ebay for the trk33n, I can buy a single box for circa £190, or the 2 pack for £495ish.
Does anybody know if there is anything different about the 2 box set at £495 vs buying 2 individual boxes for approx £110 less to warrant the price difference?
Cheers
I might need it.
Upt.
Pictures / Re: Ooop North.
« Last post by Rusty Nuts on Today at 18:46:59 »
....and the coffee - once described by me as undrinkable weasel piss -  has improved.
Exhausts / Re: Can you fit earlier silencers to a 2024 1050?
« Last post by Dave hendy on Today at 18:45:45 »
Thanks Dave.

My out going bike was a pre-reg 2022 (72) 1050XT been on the road 11 months.

Last June I did 3170 miles on it, down to Southern Italy. I did 600 miles from Dijon to Weston-super-Mare, on the last day. Fantastic bike.

The one I’m after is the same year / colour model, but never been registered. If the deal comes off I’ll be on a 24 plate, which may confuse some people. 👍

Sounds like a great bike, can’t wait to get mine!
Amazing what deals are out there if you are lucky 🍀
Givi connection piece on the crash bars… not the best bit of design but it does seem to work for some. I machined a replacement out of Delrin so I could get a closer fit, good luck  :)
For Sale (Bike related) / Re: 2007 DL1000 for sale
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 18:09:40 »
My Adventure rider mate was talking to a bloke at work about his up coming trip. The bloke said he would like to get a bike he could go touring on.

So today he came to have a look at my V-Strom. He was very impressed with the condition and the running of the bike. I said take it up the road for a ride. Which he did when he come back he said it is so different to what I am used to . (Bandit 1200 and current bike Honda CBF 1000 ) he said he is more than happy with the deal. BUT  he was not sure at the moment. He sent a couple of pictures to his wife and she replied that’s a lovely bike just buy it you will soon get used to it.
So his decision was to go and think about it and let me know later in the week.
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: Ratmobile conversion
« Last post by Fat Rat on Today at 18:08:50 »
A two word answer will suffice.

Are you sure?

@ Diver - It would be reassuringly (eye watering) expensive.
V-Strom specific discussion / Re: Waking from hibernation....
« Last post by Rusty Nuts on Today at 17:41:11 »
As fitted to the Enfield Bullet?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10