Author Topic: yellow tank cover and bag for DL1000 k2  (Read 1999 times)

Offline daveg

yellow tank cover and bag for DL1000 k2
« on: January 30, 2009, 16:40:25 »
I am looking for a tank cover and tank bag in yellow for my DL1000 k2. new or secondhand if in good condition. I am finding them very expensive for both new from shops or websites...guess that goes for many things nowadays.

recently managed to get hold of some secondhand panniers and I am well happy. just ordered the mounting brackets for them should be here in the next day or two. then I  can get them on and there will be no stopping me then.

dave  :thumb:
V STROMS....ROCK....

Offline doebag

Re: yellow tank cover and bag for DL1000 k2
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 20:12:18 »
Hmm, if you mean bagster stuff, I found that even s/h bags on fleabay can be pricey, because they can be used on any bike, and colour coded bike specific tank covers are rare .

I ended up buying a new colour matched cover for each bike I have owned, and a plain black bag that will go with any bike you have.
'Dying ain't much of a living, boy'

Outlaw Josey Wales

Offline Catballou

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 20:26:46 »
Ohhh does this mean we now have two yellow strom owners (where's the jumps up and down dead excited smiley  :shrug: ) :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Life isn't about waiting for the strom to pass.... it's about learning to dance in the rain

Offline daveg

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 20:42:34 »
yip my beast is yellow and blue........ the bagster/etc is hard to find  . you can get them for the strom but cover and bag can hit the £150-250 mark and it is not worth that. I may go for a normal givi or kappa one ...magnetic one

alot cheaper from £20  upwards depending on size but not colour coded.

oh well you can,t have everything...I guess

dave
V STROMS....ROCK....