Gallery > Video Clips

2023 Alps trip with daughter. Vstrom and SV 650

(1/2) > >>

badcrumble38:
Part 1 video of our month long trip visiting 14 alpine passes, nurburgring, Rhine falls, Barcelona, Santa Suzanna beach holiday, Chamonix.....etc

https://youtu.be/_8QTTXMyYzo?si=crum9QUXEulo98b-

MilozFolly:
That looks epic.  Very nicely edited also it must be said and how amazing to be able to do the trip with your daughter - that's pretty special.  That suspension bridge can f right off though.

The Doctor 46:
That is a fantastic video, so professional, BBC standard. G Clarkson's team couldn't have done it better.

If I could go back in time I would have done that with Stephen, my Son and tragically I can't go forward with my him.

Travelling as you did, on bikes and camping with your Daughter. That's something usually done with a best mate or mates, enjoy it immensely but, to do that with a Son or Daughter is just a dream for some.  :bow-blue:.  :thumb:

Hugo Magnus:
Great editing thankfully I could turn the 'music' off.

The Doctor 46:
I agree about the music, could have had some wicked sound tracks on that from The Sound Of Music to The Prodigy. Clarkson's team would have done that. You could sell the album and a DVD.  :thumb:
You could soak the album cover in 2 stroke oil then let it dry then line it.

You could cover Sound, Vision and smell. When you smell something nice you can almost taste it too. The DVD would be good if projected on a big screen in a sports bar. I would happily get drunk (one pint) with that in the background.  :thumb:

Please repost the film if you ever modify the soundtrack.  :bow-blue:  :thumb:

The Prodigy: My Law
The Sound Of Music: The hills are alive
Free: All right now.
and everything in between  :dance:  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version