Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pictures / Re: Le cock sportif
« Last post by Barbel Mick on Today at 20:51:03 »
Very short video (battery ran out) of the hail. They look bigger than peas to me Martyn!  lol
This link from Opie Oils website mentions the renaming of Castrol oils.

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-727-castrol-power1-4t-10w-40-semi-synthetic-4-stroke-motorcycle-engine-oil.aspx#:~:text=Castrol%20POWER1%204T%2010W-40%20is%20a%20semi-synthetic%20engine,maximum%20protection%20for%20the%20engine.

Castrol Power1 Racing was/is the fully synth oil & will now be called 'Ultimate'.
The Power1 is still semi synth.
I have always used the Power1 & will continue to do so. I change my oil & filter at around the 3k mile mark.
Humour / Re: Four Word Story
« Last post by Brockett on Today at 20:03:24 »
could only carry five
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by Sir Trev on Today at 19:32:12 »
Simon Mayo's confessions podcast. Haven't laughed so much in years!
Introductions / Re: New in Buckinghamshire
« Last post by Sir Trev on Today at 19:26:08 »
Thank you all so very much for the welcome messages. And who knew a fellow inmate would be so close by.

The dealer opens tomorrow so hopefully I get to find out if I can take delivery in ten days or if I end up waiting for more stock to arrive in the country. Fingers crossed the former.
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: The moaning old git thread
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 19:10:26 »
One of my former school friends took 6 attempts to pass his car test. On one attempt he hit a parked ice cream van, completely knocking the ice cream man out of the hatch and on to the footpath in front of several horrified children he was serving! On another occaision he circumnavigated a large roundabout several times before telling the examiner "I'm sorry, but there are no right turns". True.
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 19:05:07 »
inevitable, given that she
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What have you done today
« Last post by Brockett on Today at 18:46:24 »
The second day of the Battle of the Brambles. I might have mentioned before the huge patch of brambles invading my property from adjacent land. Yesterday I set to and cleared some and today some more. If I can work my way up the banking I can get it all cleared in another five or six days subject to dry weather.  A local landscape company quoted £3000 to clear the land. That's why, despite my extreme decrepitude I am having a go at it.
Introductions / Re: New in Buckinghamshire
« Last post by Gillie76 on Today at 18:16:02 »
 :welcome:
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 18:11:14 »
Of worms that were
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10