Author Topic: More horny stuff from Cymarceng  (Read 4101 times)

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
More horny stuff from Cymarceng
« on: September 17, 2009, 20:25:11 »
Hi all, I have been running round like a spanked chicken all week trying to a) make more horny parts of lurve for the Strom and b) attend to all my duties as an M.D. of a manufacturing company.

Boy, will I be soooo drunk 2moz I`ll need walking sticks to get about  :limp:  :-x

Anyway, got a visit from a local member today - good man, he was good enough to leave his findings for you all to take a look at! It allowed me to continue with the development of the 650 rad cover before Andy puts some serious mojo on me (Andy, sooooooooooooon) and also to confirm that the 650cc oil cooler cover fits.

Here are the images - I hope they turn out. I am sure they will be cropped but I have not figured out how to sort that yet - I am sure Andy will remind me with some `kind understanding guidance`  :sarc:

You can get more info on evilbay on item numbers 110436007934 & 110435995363. don't forget that the cooler and the chain guard will have your club logo on it. By the way I did not have the right fasteners for the guard but I would supply new ones anyway.

Let me know what you think.

Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline Dedy

Re: More horny stuff from Cymarceng
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 21:23:19 »
Hi Mark

If you keep on producing all this lovely stuff, then my kids won't have any presents for xmas. I'm blaming you!

:)))  :)))  :)))  :)))  :)))

:thumb:  :thumb:
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full.  And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?"  So I drank the water.  No more problem.

Offline coopmick

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 22:13:34 »
Quote from: "Dedy"
Hi Mark

If you keep on producing all this lovely stuff, then my kids won't have any presents for xmas. I'm blaming you!

:)))  :)))  :)))  :)))  :)))

:thumb:  :thumb:
Ditto ###  ###  ###  :thumb:
Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 16:53:59 »
Images resized for you   :GRR:  :GRR:

:grin:
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 20:20:04 »
Ta Andy, I knew I would not get away scot free!

:grin:
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline joobyjoo

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 22:21:18 »
Mark, Thanks for your help via PM today :wink:

My payment has now been sent. Also PM with order details and the payment ref'. :thumb:

So I'll be flying up the M62 to take advantage of the free fitting offer on all my goodies on 10th,  :rain:  or  :)))

Can't wait to see the bash plate/bellypan when it's done.

Thanks again Mark and keep up the good work 8-)
TS50 ER>MT5>DT125 E>RS100>TZR125>RGV250>GSX600F>ZXR750 L1>Fazer600>ZZR600E7>ZXR750J1>GSX600F>DR650 RSE>K5 V-strom1000>Versys650>Tiger800XC>Versys650>Aprilia Pegaso>Versys650>BMW R1200GS>Versys650

Offline Dracula

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 22:31:32 »
I'm loving the chain guard! along with the cooler covers, this may cost me a pretty packet! Missus not impressed though, at the thought of the cost.
"There are no ugly women..... Just not enough Vodka!"

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 07:15:50 »
Ta joobyjoo and I am pleased the stuff is going down well. Ride safely.

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 07:29:14 »
blokes, I am off to Scotland and won`t be back till Monday - I will catch up on all messages then!

Offline milky712

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 20:39:57 »
Evening, I put that item number in evilbay but nothing so I searched Strom chain guards. It came up with some plain ones.  Are you still doing these and if so how can I get hold of one?

Thanks

Dave

Offline Sven

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 21:24:52 »
Try this link -
http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/
Should take you direct to Mark's web-site. :thumb:

Offline williamb

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 12:48:08 »
Some great stuff but still to get Suzuki V-Strom this week )and as not experienced yet next step Direct Access Course) when that's done I would be interested in buying some stuff. Do you fit in person or just deliver. Will be going through UK on way to Europe? Let me know OK.
Cheers :auto-dirtbike:
Bill Mc Bride