Author Topic: Members price list for bespoke club bling  (Read 9253 times)

firestrom

Re: Members price list for bespoke club bling
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2010, 21:11:24 »
after seeing this BBQ in the flesh yesterday I can honestly say what a fantastic bit of kit it is ( as is all marcs stuff) I will be ordering one very shortly. Marc fitted me a chain guard to my wee yesterday and it looks great cheers mate :thumb:

Offline essexbloke

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 13:51:05 »
Hi there,

Just wondering - What are the chances of looking into a bashplate that doesn't actually need engine bars to bolt onto?  Can it even be done? - I don't know - I'm just not sure I want big ole bars up the sides, but still love the look of the bashplate underneath.....

Ps - I'm in the market for a set of everything you do for my thou... (can never have enough bling), but the boss (wifey's) told me not too order anything or she'll have nothing to buy me for xmas....

If she wants to order via here - is it best for her to PM you directly?

Ta muchly....
'Twas the evil voices that made me do it......

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 15:14:06 »
Hi mate, after spending some serious time with the thou I am sure it cannot be done - a front anchor point is essential!

My mate is getting some crash bars so I`ll see what I can do thereafter

Otherwise, if you pick what you want on the site www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk and pm me or email on mark@cymarc.co.uk I`ll work out a discounted price and take it from there!

Best regards,

Mark
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline Georgeharrier

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 16:25:16 »
Already fitted my top box mod plate and it great.  The purfumed iatola  :shock:   now has loads more room. Cracking bit of kit. Will be ordering the rest of the bling this month, have to wait and see how much money I have left after hols are paid for.   :text-givemebeer:
George T

Its pointless owning a parrot unless you teach it to say "HELP THEY TURNED ME INTO A PARROT"

Life is a game to be played not a battle to be fought.

Offline essexbloke

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 08:41:52 »
Quote from: "cymarceng"
Hi mate, after spending some serious time with the thou I am sure it cannot be done - a front anchor point is essential!

My mate is getting some crash bars so I`ll see what I can do thereafter

Otherwise, if you pick what you want on the site http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk and pm me or email on mark@cymarc.co.uk I`ll work out a discounted price and take it from there!

Best regards,

Mark

Cheers mate - Just a thought, can't the front frame be used to anchor a bashplate? - Just wondered....
(I know it defeats the object of protection, but I'm thinking a cosmetic solution - I couldn't possibly take my strom into dirt!!)

Thinking a neach in the market - lighter/thinner cosmetic "bashplates" without the need for all the extra expense of engine bars???

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2010, 08:52:36 »
Good idea but I`ll leave that for other people.

All what would happen would be that some f*cking idiot would take a cosmetic bashplate `off road` have an issue with it protecting naff all and then complain like a banshee!

Currently I am blessed with a very good reputation for very good substantial kit made out of expensive stainless - with my luck the minute I make a cheap one will be the minute things go tits up!

Without the bars there is noweher to sensibly locate the front of the bash plate to! In a moment of hilarity I consdiered the exhaust flange stud and the current plaggy bash plate anchor points. Oh how I laughed!

Best regards mate
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?

Offline essexbloke

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 07:55:15 »
OK - no worries - if you ever change your mind let me know!!! (I'll be at the front of the Q - and would sign a disclaimer)

Spose I'll just have to pull the finger out & get me some of those bars in the meantime....   :shrug:

Offline quinny

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 21:14:47 »
Hi I want the reservoir cover and the oil cooler cover can you let me know how to pay etc they look great cheers Paul  paulquinton@madasafish.com

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2011, 21:56:07 »
Matey, take a look at www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Knock yourself out..................

:thumb: