Author Topic: Bike stop Stevenage  (Read 1450 times)

Offline pichulec

• Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
Bike stop Stevenage
« on: July 02, 2022, 21:27:19 »
So here is the story. I bought Quad lock wireless charging weatherproof head for my quadlock mount on the bike. From the beginning something was not right.
It would charge for few minutes then stop etc. With the purchase of new phone, wasn't charging it at all.
So I raised warranty case with quadlock however conversation was slow, they asked for milion of videos to prove it is not working, and they treated me like a dumb.

Today I took this charging head and went to Bikestop in Stevenage where I bought it. I couldn't find the receipt so went without it, not to mention I only took a charging head.
I received the best service ever. They simply connected the charging head to the wall using my cable and power supply. Didn't work. They opened a new one, it worked on the same charger and cable. And what they did? They gave me brand new wireless charging head, including all accesories and the box, they did not even bother to look for my receipt in the system (I told them I lost it). Also they wanted to give me my faulty charging head back. No questions asked.

Great shop, I will be definitely going back there. Also, they have big selection of motorcycle clothes, there is also cafe.

Highly Recommended.

Offline Keith60

• Bike: Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro, Honda TRX 500FA ATV
Re: Bike stop Stevenage
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 21:55:15 »
Brilliant, but I’m amazed at the poor service from Quadlock!!   :icon_batterup:
Never too old to ride!

Offline UK_Vstrom650

• Bike: DL650A L2
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 23:22:48 »
Good service from Bikestop, though you should always go back to the shop you buy from rather than direct to the manufacturer as they're the people you have the sales contract with, and they deal with warranty issues with the manufacturer. (Plus you don't have to deal with inane emails with the manufacturer).

Offline pichulec

• Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 23:12:17 »
Well, it must be different rules here then. In Poland, to sort out warranty, shop will send you directly to the manufacturer. They will not want to deal with it. that's why I approached to this case like that.

Offline Barbel Mick

• Bike: DL650A L2
Mick

Retired Breakfast Tester and semi professional tumbler.