Other Stuff > The Blue Oyster bar

What have you done today

(1/74) > >>

geoffbandit:
Powder coated sump guard brackets quite pleased as this was first attempt went on to coat the panels of old generator

Rusty Nuts:
Went to work, called up at Argos and M&S, came home, sandwich and a snooze, watched Pointless, took a shower, waiting for my pizza to cook through, opened a second Spitfire.

Living the dream, eh?

kwackboy:
Pushed out the shop 15 bikes
MoT'd 5 bikes
Fitted several pairs of tyres and tubes
Fitted a chain and sprocket kit
Fixed some leaking forks
One oil change
Fixed two punctures
One set of brake pads
Many phone calls 

And just two cups of tea ..  :groan:

Barbel Mick:
Got up, had a shit, then a shower & downstairs for breakfast, (porridge!!  :icon_exclaim:) then off to the allotment for a bit of pre-winter digging.
Two hours of that & went to the daughters to take her dog for a walk & a shit.
Home for some food, Sweetcorn I'd picked at the allotment earlier, then back to the allotment for more digging.
Back home & booked the car in for 4 new tyres! (how much!!  ###), a quick change then out to visit a couple of the grandkids for a few hours.
Retuning home sorted some tea, beans on toast, then caught up with some correspondence.
Just sat down for the first bottle of Proper Job.
I don't know where I found the time when I was working.  :whistle:

And you think you're living the dream Rusty?    :whistle:   

TLPower:
Yesterday was frantic, absolutely frantic.

Breakfast listening to The Archers, an hour and twenty minutes dog walk, wash dogs feet. Vacuum downstairs carpets, deep clean downstairs carpets, clean out carpet cleaner. Dinner consisting of treacle on toast, start "Annika" second series, another dog walk of thirty minutes, afternoon nap (approx one hour), cup of coffee whilst watching second episode of "Annika". Watch episode's three and four, tea time consisting of macaroni cheese followed by chocolate concrete with chocolate custard, watch episode five of "Annika", evening dog walk of forty five minutes, watch final episode of "Annika".

Shower.

Bed.

Like you Mick, I don't know how I ever found time to work with such a hectic schedule.  :icon_no:

Edit I may have found time to read this thread https://www.v-strom.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=28845.0;topicseen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version