Author Topic: Discount motorbikes and parts  (Read 1462 times)

Offline gixerpaul

Discount motorbikes and parts
« on: May 13, 2010, 12:47:23 »
Hi , I phoned these blokes up as I require a givi top box, which they advertised at a good price with free delivery. I mentioned to the lady that the vstrom web site mentions them as giving 10% discount but the code seems to have expired on their web site, she said that she was sure they would up date this but customer services would deal with that. I gave my details to the lady but no call back since monday (now thursday). I have since phoned again spoke to a bloke who sounded as though he didn't want to be there, asked for my details AGAIN! , I said never mind can I have a price match as it states on your web site , customer services deal with that I was told...

I've since bought my e470 box and pillion rest from mad for bikes...

Offline Fenris

Re: Discount motorbikes and parts
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:53 »
I had trouble with the code until I registered with their site and tried it and then it worked OK.

I got my engine bars through for them yesterday (12th May) after ordering them on the 25th April. Axe from this site ordered them after I did and got them before me. When I spoke to the bloke he said there'd been an ordering SNAFU and in fairness he did 24 hour courier them to me after they came in from Givi, but still 17 days for delivery wasn't brilliant.
GPX750 > GS500 > Hornet 600 > DL1000

Offline jaminben

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 19:39:25 »
I've had trouble with email, I received this today -

Hi,

Our apologies for the slow response, I just checked the code "v-strom.co.uk" is still valid for a 10% discount on orders, It was however previously restricted to 1 use per customer, so if you had used the coupon in the past it may not have worked due to this, however I have now removed this restriction off of the coupon so you should have no further issues running through your order.

Kind Regards

Tim
Motorbikes and Parts
www.motorbikesandparts.co.uk
jaminben

firestrom

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 13:51:34 »
Can't fault these blokes. Ordered a set of givi bars on monday they arrived today and I got the 10% discount as well.