Author Topic: Eastern Beaver (pc8 fusebox)  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Hutchie

Eastern Beaver (pc8 fusebox)
« on: May 04, 2010, 20:03:03 »
I cannot recommend this bloke or the stuff he makes, or the support he gives , enough.

The pc8 fusebox has 6 switched connection bits, each with it's own fuse, and 2 unswitched. It has a 40 something or other relay, superb quality connectors to the battery etc. , and I bought the one that plugs into the strom's back brake, so no knowledge of anything required.

Read my posts begging for help with electrical things, I have zero idea, and my head is too full of other stuff to learn electrical pish.

That's how good this bloke's gear is, that I have rigged 2 sets of lights and a power socket to the bike painlessly (other than issues which were not even related to my dumbness)

He's in Japan I think, but I got my stuff in about 4 days or somethin daft. He rides a v-strom, so he can't be all bad ;)

http://www.easternbeaver.com/

and the v-strom bit for quickness... http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Bike_ ... strom.html

I have emailed him a few times begging for help that really have not been anything to do with him, and he has always replied , explaining electrical stuff to me.

Great bloke, great stuff he makes and sells. I vote we try and beg a group discount from him , eh  :grin:

Offline raggydan

Re: Eastern Beaver (pc8 fusebox)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 21:05:34 »
Echo what you say mate, been using Eastern Beaver whenever I want to do anything electrical.
Top bloke, top stuff, and top rate service. :thumb:

Offline StromGeeza

• Global Moderator
  • Bike: just scoots now
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 22:00:13 »
Good looking stuff there, and nice to hear you blokes give it the thumbs up.

And we all love beavers, don't we?

Geeza

Offline Hutchie

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 22:07:25 »
I was a bit concerned in case my wife was looking when I typed Eastern Beaver into Google, I have to admit.

lol