Author Topic: ACF-50  (Read 1723 times)

Offline doublevodka

ACF-50
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:20:32 »
hi all,

just a quickie to say how impressed I am with the blokes from ACF-50 http://www.acf-50.co.uk.

I recently bought a can of this after recommendation from SgtSmash to help protect my new baby ;) but on getting it home and opening it the nozzle was snapped clean off. Because I couldn't get back to the bike shop I bought it from I decided to contact them via email to see if there was anything they could do, maybe supplying a new nozzle. A couple of emails later I found that it wouldn't be possible to change the nozzle and thought that would be it but then they said they would send me a new can free of charge as a goodwill gesture.

Would like to say a big thank you to Dave from ACF-50  :clap: great service and totally unexpected, hopefully the product is as good as the service :D

Just goes to show it pays to complain sometimes :)
Alcohol, the cause, and solution to many of lifes problems!

Offline doublevodka

Re: ACF-50
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 20:33:52 »
Just a quick update, received the free replacement and looking good so far, you can actually see the rust has changed colour where it's worked on it so fingers crossed it's going to protect the bike well :)

Offline jaminben

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 23:55:36 »
I've heard that this stuff is the bees knees!!
 :thumb:
jaminben

Offline jonH

• Bike: R1200GS LC
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 09:03:03 »
It does seem to work but when you're on an all-weather bike it needs topping up more often than you'd think
There is nothing in life that cannot be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas

Offline doublevodka

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 12:01:58 »
yeah will get topped up when I give the bike a proper clean (which isn't that often ;) ) I ride on and off all year so it's definately going to need it ;)