Author Topic: Posting a Review  (Read 3981 times)

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Posting a Review
« on: June 21, 2013, 09:44:45 »
I'm hoping people will take this seriously because reviews of Bike (V-Strom) related products/accessories is what many of us spend our time searching for on 'tinternet and why many of us are on this site  :)

So, anyone who would like to do a write up on a product (including photos) please could you follow the suggested format below (proposed by Juvecu). The best reviews will make it onto the main site http://www.v-strom.co.uk/reviews.htm  

I may even be persuaded to offer a classy prize each month from the V-Strom.co.uk Shop   :)

Your review can be about pretty much anything bike related, from a Wheel Bearing, GPS Mount, Screen upgrade, Heated Grips or perhaps a Helmet Cam - Anything :thumb:

By submitting a post you are giving permission for your content to be used on the site   :ty:

Suggested Template

Please feel free to adapt this if you feel your particular review calls for it but consistency would help particularly if I export them to the main site. Finally, It would be useful if you added a score against each section, see Juvecu's well articulated attempt below  :)

Suggested Template Sections

1. First Impressions/Unboxing Impressions
2. Initial Setup/Installation
3. Real World Testing (how did it perform)
4. Specs & Other noteworthy facts
5. Tester's Opinion (summary)
6. Star Rating
7. Pictures

Star Rating

:star: 1 star = piece of crap
 :star:  :star: 2 star = maybe I should have done more research before buying this?
 :star:  :star:  :star: 3 star = decent bit of kit for the money
 :star:  :star:  :star:  :star: 4 star = better than expected with some nice extras/features  
 :star:  :star:  :star:  :star:  :star: 5 star = does it have a sister I can marry?! (aka I will buy this again!)

Just hit 'New Topic' and away you go..

Who's first? A V-Strom.co.uk decal set to the first posted review that meets the above criteria  :ty:
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!