Author Topic: Emlyn Garage - Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Emlyn Garage - Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire
« on: May 25, 2022, 18:58:53 »
It is so disappointing when a local business resorts to unprofessionalism and ripping their customers off.

Emlyn Garage, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire gave a quote to do some work on one of our vehicles, for this work we supplied all of the parts. When the work was complete, the bill was three times what was quoted!!

When trying to have a reasonable discussion with one of the family members that runs the business, asking for an explanation for the three times cost, and why they hadn't phoned me to tell me the job was more difficult than they had realised, all I got was, "it is what it is" and that he didn't have time for disgruntled customers today.

As I said to Emlyn Garage as I left, they will never see another penny from us. This is such a shame and short-sighted for a small local business.
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!

Offline Brockett

• Bike: 2022 Moto Guzzi 850 V7 special in blue, 2022 850 V7 Stone in darkest black, 1998 XJ600n in red
Re: Emlyn Garage - Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 20:32:48 »
Yeah! that feeling when you want to support a local business but they turn out to be complete tossers.  :groan:
This doesn't last forever, so do it while you can.

Offline Dave the rave

• Bike: DL1000 L6
Re: Emlyn Garage - Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 18:17:18 »
I fecking hate things like this complete fecking tossers  :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: