Gallery > Pictures

just signed in, heres me bike!

(1/2) > >>

tin hat:
wotcha all!
 I'm a new one here. got my DL1000 in the early spring. its a brilliant bike. lovin it.
  got  some mods on there...

madstad bracket on the screen
 givi crash bars
givi PL racks with E360 panniers, V46 top box... not in the pictures
 a motech centre stand

KLV-Rider:
Nice bike, I'm after a set of Givi crash bars myself.

robby:
hi your bike looks ace,I have the same luggage as you it makes the bike very wide doesn't it!!!
Can you tell me if your madstad screen bracket is to help with the buffering???
Also how much was your centre stand and was it easy to fit?this is my first bike without one and I'm miising it

tin hat:
cheeers, mate.
  the luggage is a bit wide...but its worth it..and it makes me feel more confident almost in an owning the road, or lane, kind of way!
   all that givi stuff  and the motech centre stand are  from  bykebitz in yately near sandhurst..its a tiny shop but they stock tonnes of good stuff...
  it was fiddly to put on actually...or maybe I wasn't that great at it when I put it on. I have got alot better with this sort of thing what with all the bits ihave been ordering and  not chickening out of doing it all myself.
    no harder than meccano  reaaly....
       the centre stand is nice to have on yeeeah

heres a link.. theyre a good shop..friendly and helpful on the fone  and prompt deliveries.

http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/acatalog/Suzu ... tands.html

oh  the madstad thing...
yes..I think it does help..it at least allows you to change how the wind behaves. you can give yourself lots of air that's comfortable or pretty much have buffet free air too..plus its something else to play with... I am very glad I got one.
  I'm just under 6 foot.
    people say its good with the givi screen but I  still ave the stock.

barnabas:
Looks like a well sorted bike. Does the screen help?
I had similar luggage on my old 1000 and only got a bit unstable once on an autoroute fully loaded -  included pillion at 120mph - didn't do that very often - but just got a very slight weave.
I think the twin pipes just look ace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version