Author Topic: Tourtec Motorcycle Comfort Seat Cushion Tourtecs Air Deluxe M - SOLD  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Lincsman

I have for sale here my used once, Tourtecs Motorcycle Comfort Seat Cushion Deluxe. I've just done a 3000 mile round trip with this under my bum with no complaints. So why then am I selling it. Whilst I were away the misses, went on e bay and bought a 2nd hand seat and sent it away for the foam to be upgraded and then recovered. So I don't have much use for this now. As I hope you can see from the pictures there is nothing wrong with this at all, all the air chambers are in perfect condition and have no leaks whatsoever.
The material is in excellent condition, and the zip is perfect.
You can see a few lines on the seat, but you'll not notice that when your bums on it.
The Air Hawk seat will set you back over £100, my mate has the Air Hawk seat, and we compared them side by side, and couldn't find that much difference between the two.
I'm asking for £50 P&P included. I have this for sale on another forum too, so if this interests you PM me and we'll go from there.

Motorcycle seat cushion comfort with variable air charge
Suitable for all types of motorcycles - Roadster, Tourer, Sport, Adventure, Cruiser, Enduro, Moto Cross etc.
Significant increase of the seating comfort through individual, interconnected air cells that transmit the air between the chambers, thereby distributing the body weight evenly
Noticable reduction of vibrations
Elimination of painful points which promotes consistent blood flow
Improved airflow under the rider: No hot seat
Easy to inflate
Booster seat about 1 - 1,5 cm
Additional hold by fixing with loops
Size: 31 x 31 cm
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/

Offline Gassoon

• Quotes Museum Curator & Moderator
  • Bike: DL650X L7
Re: Tourtec Motorcycle Comfort Seat Cushion Tourtecs Air Deluxe M
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 16:55:33 »
PM sent
"I am a dignified citizen of the area, not a fox-faced vagabond in an over-fancy hat!"

Work Experience Stasi

Offline Lincsman

Re: Tourtec Motorcycle Comfort Seat Cushion Tourtecs Air Deluxe M
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 11:50:36 »
Thanks for looking everyone.
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/