Market Place > For Sale (Bike related)

2007 DL1000 for sale

(1/5) > >>

Asmith61:
It is with great sadness that I have to put my V-Strom up for sale ☹️
Due to my knee/leg injury I can no longer get on my beloved v-Strom.
I have owned this bike from new (57 reg) DL1000 in black and Grey 26,000 miles.  I have added quite a few Extras over the years, which are all included in the sale. Heed engine bars, Lomo engine bar bags, Hagon rear shock, Hagon progressive front springs & heavier oil, Big pie Aux unit, Scorpion end cans with removable baffles, Oxford heated grips, Centre stand, Nice sports seat bought from a forum member, Front & Rear cameras ( little screen under the seat complete with Memory card ), TRE bought from a forum member,
Probably forgot some stuff 🤣.
Included in the sale are the Original pipes, the original rear shock ( only on the bike for a short while ), Original seat, oh and to fit the Heed bars on I had to remove the Crash bungs so they will be included with the sale.
I would like £2,600 for this bike I will post some pictures.
This bike is to be viewed in Chelmsford Essex.

graingerblaze:
Great looking bike and for the price a bargain! It will sell no problem, just hope it’s to someone who will love it as much as you clearly have.

Asmith61:
graingerblaze thank you👍  I hope so to 🤞 it is a great bike, and it looks like I will be selling my other 2 as well as I cannot get on them either ☹️.
It does look like it’s a cruiser type life for me now 🤔 I do like my Harley though 🤣

nigel s:
Nothing wrong with Harleys.......,if it means you can ride all is good :thumb:

Asmith61:
Exactly Nigel  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version