Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Exhausts

New shape 1000XT (up to 2019) - Which Exhaust Did You Put On?

(1/3) > >>

Joy Strom:
Just acquired a 2019 1000XT and want to change the exhaust so thought it best to ask about and see who's done what.  I really only want something to smarten the bike's appearance, additional sound would be well received.  But importantly I would never change the original can if it meant a detriment to the bike's fuelling.  Any ideas please.

KatanaAl:
I've fitted the Fuel Diablo, sounds good and no noticeable change to fuelling. Excellent quality, UK company based in Cumbria. They do two lengths and I went for the longer can. Bit scruffy in the photo as we were heading up into Scotland for a few days touring. It also fits with the Suzuki panniers.

Steve T:
I've got an Arrow can on mine and haven't noticed any difference with the fueling. Bike has returned over 57mpg in the 16.5k miles that I've ridden on the bike with it fitted  :auto-dirtbike:

The sound, on the other hand, is glorious  :thumb:

May well be up for sale soon - trying to move the bike via gumtree and so far I have a Polish chap shopping for bikes for a shop near Krakow and a Dutch dealer trying to steal it from me so he can make a HUGE wedge of cash (if the prices on the shops web site are anything to go by  :bawl:)

Steve T

:icon_razz:

old git:
I've got a Delkevic. A better note but not noticeably louder which suits me. Removable baffle if you need more. No difference from standard in fueling or general performance

Joy Strom:
Thanks for the inputs blokes  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version