Author Topic: Brilliant Customer Service - Cymarc  (Read 661 times)

Offline aggressivesk8r

• Bike: VStrom 1050xt
Brilliant Customer Service - Cymarc
« on: July 07, 2023, 16:06:28 »
Just a heads up about the great Service I received from Cymarc recently.
Having fitted a foot peg lowering kit supplied by Cymarc in June 2021 to my 1050XT when the bike was just new,the bike went in for Service with my local Suzuki Dealer in June of this year with just under 7000miles on the clock.
They found that the gator on the gear change adjustment rod was being fouled by the side stand being put down.
This was because the lowering plate fitted had bent inwards slightly causing the problem.
As can be seen in the attached photos.
I contacted Mark at Cymarc and he, without hesitation, said he would make me a new set of lowering plates out of Stainless Steel and send them.
He was as good as his word and within the week I received a complete new Kit in the post completely Free of Charge, Mark having treated this as a warranty issue.
I have fitted the new Kit and done circa 200miles and all is good.
I think that this is probably the best resolution I have ever had to a problem arising with any aftermarket part I have ever bought.
Definitely First Class Customer Service!!
I would highly recommend Mark if anyone is looking for accessories for their bike.
Cheers Ken

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
Re: Brilliant Customer Service - Cymarc
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 16:26:42 »
Nice bloke but mad as a brush  :smirk:
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!