Author Topic: IBANEZ GR55 Electric Guitar with Di Marzio pickups  (Read 1840 times)

ProfG

IBANEZ GR55 Electric Guitar with Di Marzio pickups
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:48:12 »
Customised Ibanez gr55 in excellent condition. Mahogany body. Lovely sounding guitar. Padded case and strap included.

Custom airbrushing which makes it a real standout. The photos do not do it justice.

Will be putting it up on ebay soon so I thought maybe I'd give my fellow v-stromers first option so I'm not given a bad name (eBay bits and bobs for sale thread - why me? )

I'll have it for £525 + carriage but on this forum you can buy it for £450 + carriage.

Offline krisv

• Bike: DL650 K5
Re: IBANEZ GR55 Electric Guitar with Di Marzio pickups
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 15:10:02 »
Hmmm.. Looks great.. Mrs says she'll break one guitar if I get another one.. so I guess I will pass... good luck with the sale though..

ProfG

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 13:28:23 »
I have 7  :crazy:

2 of them are just to hang on the wall. 2 to be sold. A Goya acoustic with nylon strings, a custom airbrushed mudguard (brilliant guitar), a Gibson Les Paul (love it), an electro-acoustic and a couple cheapie ones.

More on this Ibanez now on eBay.

Its a collector's item, genuine Japanes Ibanez made in 1994. Full serial number is given along with better photos.

Some one is going to be a happy owner. Just selling as a small problem with my wrist makes it a little awkward to play on this one. I'm using ones with slightly thicker neck.

Offline Rusty Nuts

• Manufacturer of iron oxide
  • Bike: KTM 1090 in orange, of course.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 18:37:08 »
Is it definitely a GR55? And not an rg55? The only GR55 I have seen is a Roland guitar synth.

Offline krisv

• Bike: DL650 K5
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 13:05:40 »
You can never have enough guitars.. The same way you can never have enough bikes. Each one feels different and has a different sound and purpose.. I have 5 and always find the need to have more..