Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Clothing

Battery powered gloves

(1/3) > >>

Tezzaman24:
Hi all, a few posts on here about heated gloves that plug into the bike but I want a pair that have their own battery supply. Any recommendations please? I have quite severe Raynauds so need them off the bike. Thanks 😀

Pete O Tube:
I have a pair of RST Paragon 6 battery powered gloves (about £150 at Sportsbikeshop), give a good 4+ hours on the low setting which is all I've needed (high setting is too hot).
They're so well insulated that I don't need to switch them on unless below about 7C.
Supposedly waterproof with visor wipes on both hands.
Not sure I'd want to walk around with them on though.

UK_Vstrom650:
I think both Keis and Gerbin do batteries for their gloves as well as plug in. But for off the bike you might want something better suited/less bulky such as walking gloves?

The Mrs bought some rechargeable hand warmers for after open water swimming which fit in your pockets, which could be an alternative?

Tezzaman24:
Thanks 👍😀

Domenico:
Hello!
Last february I bought REV’IT Liberty H2O and I tested them several times. Good insulation, warm enough to ride about 300 km at 5 C° or less, minimum heat, before needing a higher level. They are sold around 220 € here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version