Author Topic: Lindstrands Vinci Summer Gloves - £49.99  (Read 2799 times)

Offline chopper_harris

Lindstrands Vinci Summer Gloves - £49.99
« on: July 27, 2013, 21:17:10 »
The handguards on my KLV are ideal for winter, but soon made my mitts really sweaty and uncomfortbable in warm weather with a full race glove

For the recent trip to Germany, I invested in a pair of LIndstrands Vinci summer gloves

1. First Impressions/Unboxing Impressions

Simply packaged in branded tissue paper and a ziplock bag - good enough at the price.

2. Initial Setup/Installation

I have big hands, and I ordered the 2XL - and they fit perfectly. No annoying gaps or stretch between finger/thumb, and the finger length is spot-on.

3. Real World Testing (how did it perform)

In 28' heat, sat behind the KLV hand guards, my fingers were great and dry.
Lifting the left hand into the airflow was great - the ventilated leather between the digits and on the palm really helps to get air to your digits.

There is a good sized velcro cuff, which allows the glove to fit over my air-max perforated summer jacket, or pulled up tight under the sleeve of leathers.

There is hard armour on the knuckless, which will help in a low-speed off.
Inevitably, they will not have the protection of a full race glove.

There is a really handy visor wiper on the left index finger.

4. Specs & Other noteworthy facts

These Lindstrands Vinchi Motorcycle Gloves, in Black, are made from supple goatskin, Nash and Mesh offering improved protection without compromising feel or flexibility making these gloves ideal for summer road and off road use. Extra reinforcements and Hi Art, the abrasion resistant material, are used in exposed areas.

5. Tester's Opinion (summary)

Excellent, well worth the cost. great, dry hands and precise throttle feel

6. Star Rating

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

7. Pictures
C1 200 (2001)
R100 RS (1990)
R1200 RT (2005)
NSU Quickly N (1964)
Honda 400/4 F1 (1977)
MotoGuzzi V1000 (1978)
Triumph St Triple R (2013) - Wifeys