Author Topic: Missing The KLV  (Read 2575 times)

Offline KLV-Rider

Missing The KLV
« on: July 04, 2008, 10:44:12 »
Dropped the bike of yesterday afternoon at the dealers for it's 20k service, I'm missing the thing like hell. I know I'm picking it up later, I know it's going to feel/ride better, I know the mechanics personally and they will look after my bike but I still feel lost without it....Ithink I'm goinng crazy.... :crazy:

Never get like this when the car goes in... lol

(I'm dreading the cost actually, had a bit of a list for them, 20k service + valve check they missed at last service (hot engine, couldn't do it), fit new chain and sprockets and MOT it (MOT, first time I've ever MOT'd a bike, never had em longer than 1 year before, this bike seems to be a keeper)).

Offline barnabas

Re: Missing The KLV
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 10:54:10 »
Go and have a little lie down.

Mot - no worries - it'll sail through.

Chain and sprockets a bit more pricey but no big deal.

Relax! All will be well.

Offline KLV-Rider

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 17:47:21 »
Picked the bike bike up not too long ago, wow, what a difference, it was obviously time for the new chain and sprockets, valve check and a full service. It honestly feels better than when I picked it up new.

(that's what you get for making an official complaint to Kawasaki/Suzuki UK about the bad surge/misfire and how the US boys are getting ECU's replaced)..... :D

Let's hope the rain stays off and I might be able to get some miles in this weekend.

Offline Fat Rat

• Administrator
  • Bloke/Geezer/Fella
  • Bike: DL650A L6, K8 DL1000 & Tenere 700
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 19:37:40 »
Quote from: "KLV-Rider"

Let's hope the rain stays off and I might be able to get some miles in this weekend.

Yea right  :rain:  think about me in my little tent this weekend  ###
*** Bikers Campsite in West Wales ***

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Visit the V-Strom.co.uk shop today!