Other Stuff > The Blue Oyster bar

Beware of the dog!

(1/5) > >>

Fat Rat:
We had a group of bikers in the other week who were just here to get pissed and make lots of noise. I had to go out and ask them to quieten down more than once.

When they left, they left all of their rubbish littered under the shelter  :roll:

Karen decided to send the organiser from their group some constructive criticism, along the lines of 'groups of bikers find it very difficult to get into some campsites, making a racket late into the night and then leaving a mess when you leave, does nothing to help other groups and the way campsites perceive them.

Rather than take that, he responded very defensively and said he was going to leave us a bad review.

Well, here it is https://goo.gl/maps/zq2u3iwVw8pfVyjM9

For those of you that know me, more to the point, those who have met 'the dog', will find it unlikely that I threatened them with Alfie  lol

Tusker:
you can please some of the people all of the time. All of the people some of the time. But not all of the people all of the time..   

Rusty Nuts:
Outlaws feeder club? Can't tell the difference between a campsite and a rally field?

kwackboy:
This is the trouble with online reviews, some moron can write what they want about you and your business and in most cases there's nothing you can do about it.

Some years back, we got a bad review because the customer didn't like a private conversation that was overheard.
The conversation was nothing to do with the customer but somehow offended at what was overheard ...  :shrug:

Nosey w..k.r ..!!

The world we live in today .....  :dl_smiley_banghead: :dl_smiley_banghead:

It's highly likely that potential customers will see through such rubbish ...

Take Alfie next time ...  lol

Brockett:
Adults Only campsite   ... "Adult" is a behaviour not just an age or a size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version