Oily Rag - Dedicated to Pat, Greywolf. 26/06/45 - 04/06/18 > Clothing

Boots Advice

(1/3) > >>

krisv:
Hello All,

Hope you are keeping well.

I am after a new set of boots as my current one is less waterproof than a sieve.  The last 2 pairs I've had, the whole inner liner and the inner sole used to pull out every time I removed the boots, making it very annoying.

Any good suggestions for waterproof touring / adventure boots, budget of around £150

Thanks,
Kris

Rixington43:
I have a set of RST raid X boots.
Comfy with a nice grippy sole for walking, buckles seem sturdy enough and they've not let water in yet.
The foot section is quite large volume so I have insole inserts in them but then my feet are very flat.

SuzukiSte:
Take a look at these Alpinestars WP great boots.
https://www.helmetcity.co.uk/alpinestars-origin-drystar-wp-boots-black/?msclkid=ceb73c0ae991150e79a45ca4d7e2f2d6&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=UK%20%7C%20Shopping%20%7C%20Supplier%20%7C%20High%20Priority%20%7C%20Low%20Bids&utm_term=4575961245365532&utm_content=All%20products

timangus:
Forma make an adventure boot around your budget. My pair have taken me around the world and are still comfy. So much so I use them as my only boots now having sold of my other pair of Daytona boots.

Hugo Magnus:
The advice I got from Boots was, Apply 2 times a day, Use sparingly. If symptoms persist.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version