Preferred Suppliers > Cymarc Bike Parts

2014 1000cc Strom rad cover finished (I think........)

(1/2) > >>

cymarcbikeparts:
Troops, here`s the final design for the 1000cc 2014 strom. I need to do a few things:

1. Thank to the people who have helped me design it to fit - without it I would have stayed drunk  :text-happynewyear:

Sooooooo :ty: fella`s!

2. It retails at sixty quid plus P&P and inappropriate touching :text-callme:, I need to get a few of the lads to try it to rule out `specific fit` limitations I.e. to be sure it fits more than one bike (not that the Strom is made to tolerances measured in feet.................) sooooo the first 5 buyers will get a bone crumbling 50% off if you fit it and send me some nice photo`s. If you interested email Shelly (still the brains of the outfit) and she will process you order coz she`s brill - http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk  

Ride safe fella`s and I look forward to the next Strom bash where I can get totally mullered (on Juv`s alcoholic red stuff that hurts) and make a complete tit of myself (no change there then.........)

Fat Rat:
That is a quality looking piece of bling  :clap:

cymarcbikeparts:

--- Quote from: "Fat Rat" ---That is a quality looking piece of bling  :clap:
--- End quote ---

Fanks mate - not the best photo so its true if I say it looks better in the `flesh` and `touched`............

It appears `flat` but it isn`t as it`s folded, or boxed, on all four sides to push it forward of the rad fins.

I`m hoping some of the lads can do a better job then meee with the camera  :obscene-smokingweed:

UK_Vstrom650:
That does look great Mark :thumb: if only I had a DL1000...

cymarcbikeparts:
:shock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version