Other Stuff > The Blue Oyster bar

Bikes on the Box (May Contain Spoilers!)

(1/24) > >>

Juvecu:
Seen anything bike related that's going to show on TV that you think others might want to watch? Post it in here so record/watch it too :thumb: Subscribe to the topic and you'll be notified via email if something new is posted. Discussions about bike related stuff on TV can also go in here.

This topic is Sticky so people can easily find it and use it instead of creating a new topic. Moderators will move/merge/copy any other similar posts/topics that are found to this one.

If no one uses this then we'll probably delete it :neen:

ps. This was suggested by JRS81 in the Site Feedback section (here's the original suggestion.)

mjc506:
Charlie Boorman is doing a trek across the states. Every Thursday evening, 8pm on Channel 5. Started last week in Hawii, playing with lava.

Oh, and he killed a BMW riding it through a shallow river... :haha:

(I know, not really bike related, but...)

iansoady:
Boorman and that wally Henry Cole (currently on a TV near you on the "travel channel") are 2 of a kind - I always start watching their programmes with eager anticipation but after 10 minutes the combination of smug ignorance and posing together with envy that they're getting paid for this rubbish forces me to switch off......

JRS81:
Starting next Wednesday (04/12) on Discovery at 9pm there's a new show called 'Philly Throttle'. About vintage bike restorers/builders. Starts with a 1967 Norton Atlas.

Hopefully it will be a decent show about bikes, but being the discovery channel, there's always the risk that they're just trying to find themselves a new American Chopper...

UK_Vstrom650:
WTF??? Am watching Charlie Boorman's USA Adventure and he's just said he wants to recreate a scene from a film his father made called... Deliverance!!!!  :shock:  I don't think I want to watch the rest! If he starts squealing...  :-x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version