Author Topic: Two Brothers Exhaust  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Gaz_1000

Two Brothers Exhaust
« on: March 03, 2010, 15:58:48 »
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has Two Brothers Exhausts on their Strom and what they thought of them?

Thanks Gaz!

Offline 2112

• Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition
Re: Two Brothers Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 17:24:16 »
My mate had a 'Two Brothers' can on his Bandit 1200 and it was VERY loud. He had to take it off in the end and flogged it on ebay. Be carefull as they will draw the wrong type of attention, Bry.
It's pronounced 'twenty-one-twelve'

Offline Gaz_1000

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:58:01 »
Thanks for the reply Bry, I'm undecided what to do I like the look of the two brothers exhaust, I had a Quill Evo2 on my SV so half thinking about maybe putting a quill exhaust on the Strom. Has anyone got any suggestions of a good exhaust for the strom.

Thanks Gaz!

Offline VstromDan1000

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 14:44:07 »
Beowulfs!!!! :thumb:  :thumb:
CALM DOWN AND CARRY ON

4 wheels carry the body, 2 wheels carry the soul

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity

Offline 2112

• Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 17:13:23 »
Quote from: "Gaz_1000"
Thanks for the reply Bry, I'm undecided what to do I like the look of the two brothers exhaust, I had a Quill Evo2 on my SV so half thinking about maybe putting a quill exhaust on the Strom. Has anyone got any suggestions of a good exhaust for the strom.

Thanks Gaz!

I've got Quill Carbon Fibre T3's on mine (see gallery pictures - Twentyonetwelve's GT), they sound great at tickover and are not too raucus, gawd know's how they're road legal ! They weigh nothing but the service I received from Quill was shocking and after waiting ages they turned up & didn't fit properly, AAARGHH ! A revised mounting bracket turned up two weeks and a dozen phonecalls later. If you can put up with 3rd rate service the exhausts are fine, I won't use them again however...
 The Beowulf's look & sound good, but for my money the GPR's that 'Dogpuf' has on his 'Strom look superb, ain't heard them though. Best of luck, Bry   :thumb:
It's pronounced 'twenty-one-twelve'

Offline harryv

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 17:20:08 »
Hi Gaz I have the two brothers exhaust on my dl 1000they are loud but you can buy baffles for the for approx 30 dollars try u tube to hear what they sound like

Offline Gaz_1000

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 14:42:16 »
Quote from: "2112"
Quote from: "Gaz_1000"

Thanks Gaz!

I've got Quill Carbon Fibre T3's on mine (see gallery pictures - Twentyonetwelve's GT), they sound great at tickover and are not too raucus, gawd know's how they're road legal ! They weigh nothing but the service I received from Quill was shocking and after waiting ages they turned up & didn't fit properly, AAARGHH ! A revised mounting bracket turned up two weeks and a dozen phonecalls later. If you can put up with 3rd rate service the exhausts are fine, I won't use them again however...
 The Beowulf's look & sound good, but for my money the GPR's that 'Dogpuf' has on his 'Strom look superb, ain't heard them though. Best of luck, Bry   :thumb:

I like the GPR's that 'Dogpuf' has on his Strom but they are expensive I got a price for them their ranging from 599-749 depending on finish you go for. I would be tempted for Quill as liked the noise I got from them on the SV, I have to say I had no real hastle with them when I dealt with them but that could've just been pot luck. Has anyone heard a micron on a Strom or know what their like on them?