Author Topic: Rukka Armaxion jacket and trousers  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Coval

Rukka Armaxion jacket and trousers
« on: October 22, 2014, 11:07:28 »
There is a terriffic deal at http://www.FC-Moto.de at the moment. to be honest the entire Rukka range is roughly £200-300 per item cheaper than in the UK but the Armaxion is hard to beat.
In the UK the jacket goes for £850 and pants for £600 in Jerryland they are £627.53 and £470.45 respectively, a further 5% discount can be achieved by redeeming a code I found online FCMOTOWG5
Then, as if by magic another load gets taken off after logging into one's account, bringing the total to £948 including delivery.
Ooooh, the temptation is soo hard to resist....
Piaggio X9 250 > Kawa GPZ900R > Yam GTS1000 > Yam TDM900 > Yam FJR1300 > K7 Wee & '98 VFR800Fi

Offline Gassoon

• Quotes Museum Curator & Moderator
  • Bike: DL650X L7
Re: Rukka Armaxion jacket and trousers
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 23:25:59 »
Quote from: "Coval"
Ooooh, the temptation is soo hard to resist....

Unfortunately the price is still easy for me to resist :bawl:

Nice find though, Coval :)
"I am a dignified citizen of the area, not a fox-faced vagabond in an over-fancy hat!"

Work Experience Stasi

Offline petestrom

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 07:26:36 »
That's a great deal for a top quality suit that will last for years.   :thumb:
Pete

Make someone's day, it'll come back to you sometime.

Offline Coval

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 12:07:36 »
I too have qualms about spending our daughter's inheritance  :)  but . . . if the Rukka reviews are true, when she inherits the gear it will still be waterproof!  :rain:
Piaggio X9 250 > Kawa GPZ900R > Yam GTS1000 > Yam TDM900 > Yam FJR1300 > K7 Wee & '98 VFR800Fi

Offline Blade

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 18:50:39 »
Another german site, moto land  has some cracking deals on Rukka at the moment. there's the Shakal jacket in various sizes for 230 euros and the Pablo in a Euro size 60 for 199. Makes a complete mockery of the prices the home shops want to charge. :angry-tappingfoot:
If you think you can, or you think you can't, either way; you're right.

Offline Coval

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 20:41:39 »
Must own up to having succumbed to the temptation and purchasing the said combo.
Have been wearing it for over a month so far have nothing but praise. It is very warm but on a heavy side, though vents are present, I don't think its comfy in hot weather. It is of course completely waterproof, with the outer layer hardly absorbing any rain.
Most Rukka jackets feature double cuff and this takes getting used to. but it is very effective and keeps your hands and lower arms dry and warm. Shame you can't remove them in the summer.
Oh, the protectors are 3DO type, huge but soft and supple.

Offline Blade

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 23:09:04 »
Just won a Rukka jacket on flea bay for £85.00 :lala:
If you think you can, or you think you can't, either way; you're right.

Offline Tiny

• Bike: 2016 BMW R1200GSA
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 06:57:08 »
Going a little bit off topic here but has anyone used FC-Moto before? They have some cracking prices on helmets but the comments left on their facebook page about delivery times and poor service are putting me off.

Offline younger06

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 07:18:31 »
I have used them a few times over the last few years and twice this year. I got a pair of Spidi gloves from them in October, their pricing is always unbeatable and I think it's UPS that they use for delivery. I will probably be buying a Shark helmet from them today.
There is a further 10% off marked prices until 21st December using code :- FCMOTO10

Your welcome!!!

Offline listermint

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 07:31:39 »
I've used them for textile pants and jacket and gloves. Then pants where not in stock. But I had to email twice to get a response as delivery had not come after two weeks ordered. The replied explaining delay but I did then get them within days of them arriving in their store. Overall it took about three weeks which was a pain. If the item is in stock on the shelf well then they are quick. Would use them again but just cautious if I require item urgently.  Pricing is the best around to be fair

Offline Tiny

• Bike: 2016 BMW R1200GSA
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 13:21:10 »
I took the plunge & ordered an Arai Quantum ST. Its advertised as having a little more room around the chin which is where my Axcess 2 falls a little short. I've also gone up a size as my existing lid was bought on the day I picked my bike up after realising my old Shoei had died in the loft. Unfortunately, nowhere local sold XXL so I bought an XL which was just a touch on the tight side.

I used the discount code (thanks Younger06), I actually tried to order it a couple of days ago with the code from their facebook page but it wouldn't work.

Oh, use Quidco too, 7% cash back which has tracked already so if it does get paid it's another bonus!