Market Place > For Sale (Bike related)

Few bits and bobs left after the stolen KLV1000

(1/2) > >>

pichulec:
Hello.

I have few bits and bobs left after my stolen bike which I need to get rid off.
Find yourself a bargain.

EBC MD3088X disc. Almost no wear, the other one was bent when crashed, this one is perfectly fine and straight. £50 collection in Luton or £55 posted
Yuasa YTX14-BS. Fully working, holding voltage. £30 collection in Luton, will not post as dangerous item (no carrier will accept it)
Genuine DL1000 K5 fuel pump + high pressure filter (without regulator and sender) - fully working, replaced as precaution before my trip to Spain. £50 collection in Luton or £55 posted.
Set of LED indicators (4x) £10 posted.

Left hand DL1000 K5 front fairing - black. May have some marks and scratches - Got it for free, will give away for free. Collection only in Luton, will not post.

The Doctor 46:
 pichulec. Have those indicators smoked lenses?  :)

Listen mate. You lost your bike but don't leave the site, you would miss the crack. Donation is always a good idea, parts of your beloved bike will live on.

I carry a donor card always but I guess if anybody who needed them found my parts, they would reject them as too worn out already.  :thumb:

pichulec:
Yes, smoked lenses in the indicators :)

pichulec:
Up, also for sale 2x Panniers Kappa Monokey K40N - 40L, scratched but the price is good I think. £70 for both. Preferred collection in Luton as they are large items, hard to ship cheap...

pichulec:
Will give panniers for free for whoever want to come and collect them. I need to get rid of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version