Author Topic: New jacket required.  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Barbel Mick

• Bike: DL650A L2
Re: New jacket required.
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 19:40:28 »
I've not worn them in anger yet. Just had a walk about in the shop & sat on the 'bike frame' thing they have to see how things fit when sat on a bike.
What I will say though is, they do short, regular & long in all sizes so being a 29" inside leg I went for the short & the knee protector sits perfectly when sat on a bike & they are still long enough so not to pull up too much either. I've not looked at the pocket the protector sits in to see if it is nice and secure.
My old ones (a regular fit) were a touch long & sometimes the protector didn't always sit correctly & had to be moved. Time will tell though.
I presume you know by now that the sportsbikeshop are excellent to deal with & you can return goods very easily if they are 'wrong' & re-order another size/type.
Mick

Retired Breakfast Tester and semi professional tumbler.

Offline Mep

• Bike: DL1000GT K8
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 20:57:01 »
Nice one Mick, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Mondial suit. I found I had to buy the larger jacket than I expected, so it's always good to try before you buy.

In reply to Up North, the trousers have 3 positions for the knee armour so you can get them set where you want and they stay put.

Offline Upt North

• Bike: DL650 L7
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2023, 23:08:59 »
Thanks for that.
I need to try a pair on.