Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + mobile, 64GB, Black, Unlocked, Immaculate with extras!  (Read 2012 times)

Offline edd3647

• Bike: DL1000 K7
Having bought a new Samsung Galaxy S9 my S6 Edge + mobile is now no longer required. It is in as new condition. The phone is unlocked to any network and is the 64GB storage capacity model.

There has been a screen protector on it since day 1, as well as a quality Shieldon leather case for added protection. Case to come with the phone. Also included are unused charger, unused lead and unused headphones, a twin pack of tempered glass screen protectors and an additional soft carry case if you don't want to use the Shieldon case. Original box, tray, SIM pin and paperwork also with it. Basically everything that came with it from new and more! (The individual box sticker states 32GB but it is 64 GB!)

The phone had a new camera fitted in December as I was unhappy with the pictures the original camera was taking! That cost me £75 at the Samsung Service Centre in Plymouth. The protective lens cover is still on the lens! There are no scratches anywhere at all, all edges unmarked like the screen and back.

Will send the phone royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm with signature required. I'll swallow the postage cost.

Phone price £145 in view of condition, extras, postage and new camera fitting.
Cagiva SuperCity > ZX6RJ1 & F650GS > DL1000 K2 > R1200GS (SHITE!) > DL1000 K7 & CB400F & DRZ400 SM > DL1000 K7 & 1975 CB400F & MSX 125 GROM & 1962 Li 125

Offline DesertStrom

• Bike: DL650 K9, Triumph Street Scrambler
Pm sent