Author Topic: Top Box Bracket extension  (Read 6148 times)

Offline StreetHippo

• Bike: DL650A K9
Re: Top Box Bracket extension
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 23:56:04 »
Any further along with this?
Stu

Offline Juvecu

• Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat
  • Bike: '11 Versys 650 & '05 TT-R250
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 09:20:23 »
I'm also interested in one of these, could you give us an idea of when you think you'll have these ready?
Members Map                                                    Juv's Strom "Restoration" (sold to Mad Phil)
Juv & Locky's Morocco Trip Report                   Juv's Blog

firestrom

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 09:49:26 »
yep I'm interested too. I'm in Sheffield mark so sunny scunny ain't that far so if you need me to have a run over for any more measurements you require let me know

Offline ilenny20

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 10:25:14 »
Hi Mark, is there any news on top box bracket. Sorry if this sounds like I'm bugging you but as my mother always said  'If you don't ask, you don't get'.
Cheers.

Offline stevie m

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 11:54:55 »
Hi. Mark, sorry to be so slow to catch up with things, been to busy getting used to riding my Strom. like your GS I'm finding it a bit big to push around. Would like to add my name to your list for bling. if you have managed to sort something for top box I would be very interested in that to. Hope all the crew have a great weekend at Andy s. will try and get there if I can . Cheers for now . stevie m / Glasgow. :rain:

Offline cymarceng

• Site Donator
Sorry to all
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 09:43:46 »
Hi to all Forum members - firstly very sorry for the delay, my day job and the fact that I have been in France for nearly 2 weeks touring (woohooooooooooooo) has meant that I have not really been answering posts as I should.

Firestrom - mate, thanks for the offer and yes I will take you up on it as I will need to design, prototype and fit a rack extension to a 650 before I even offer it to other members.

This is my first day back at work and for several days it will be complete madness, once I am topside perhaps you can come over?

Maybe in a couple of weeks if not before? let me know on mark@cymarc.co.uk and we`ll sort out a date good for all eh?

Regards,

mark.
Red Wine. God's way of saying he loves us and wants us to be happy but, just how happy does he want us to be?