Author Topic: Leo Vince Exhausts  (Read 3027 times)

Offline jackie_black

Leo Vince Exhausts
« on: July 13, 2009, 19:19:35 »
I bought some of these from pikeman on here.
They look good and fit well and are amazingly light compared to the standard pipes.  Took me a while to work out how to fit them with no instructions but that's half the fun.

They sound very nice, however with the baffles out are too loud and low pitched (the noise rattles inside your lid) and gave me a headache so the baffles will be going back in.

I'll try and get some pictures up when the rain subsides!

Offline pikeman

Re: Leo Vince Exhausts
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 19:43:49 »
Glad you like them :) sorry about the instructions could not find them. Forgot to tell you about the noise though :)

I just need to find some that fit my KLV now, missing the Leo' s already :(

Offline badger 1050

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 19:48:45 »
try beowulfs they should do some for the klv and a fair price as well and they sound good  :thumb:

Offline jackie_black

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 20:00:47 »
Quote from: "pikeman"
Glad you like them :) sorry about the instructions could not find them. Forgot to tell you about the noise though :)

I just need to find some that fit my KLV now, missing the Leo' s already :(

To be honest mate I think some fittings escaped form the box but in true A-team fashion I overcame the problems.  Getting the link pipes bolted up to the peg hangers was very tough and then I was missing one long bolt but I'm very resourceful and they went on no bother.  I'm very happy with them.  UnBaffled though they are crazy loud, the bike seems to pull better too!

Offline pikeman

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 20:13:04 »
really sorry if there were its missing, I checked it was all there !!

Offline jackie_black

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 20:27:23 »
I think I told you the box looked like it had been kicked down some stairs so it's quite possible a few fittings escaped.  Me dads 93 year old neighbour came out when I'd fitted and de-baffled the pipes to ask what kind of bike it was.  She said it reminded her of her husbands vincent and sounded like a real bike!

Offline jackie_black

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 22:09:21 »
Put the baffles back in.  Still very loud!!  Bike now suffers from the flat spot it had with the OE cans again, so It needs a tune.  But they sound great!

Offline encompassdrummer

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 00:09:22 »
I have some instructions

Be careful with these cans,

I used mine in the winter and the alloy pitted so bad that they are now ruined : (

They sound nice and look good but never again, the warranty will not cover for weathering £400 a waste in my opinion
The Alpha Course..try it..and make your own mind up....it changed my life for the better
http://uk.alpha.org/

Offline encompassdrummer

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 00:33:26 »
The Alpha Course..try it..and make your own mind up....it changed my life for the better
http://uk.alpha.org/