Author Topic: Suzuki DL650ALO Grand Touring for sale - Low mileage  (Read 548 times)

Offline Aidan123g

• Bike: DL650A L0
Suzuki DL650ALO Grand Touring for sale - Low mileage
« on: November 01, 2021, 12:19:19 »
As per title I have for sale my 2010 Suzuki DL650. Unfortunately with two young kids I just don't have the time to get away on it any more. It's done 9063 miles, most have been touring by me and my understanding is the same for the previous owner. It's been sorn since 22 April 2019 but was serviced by my brother in law in January with the following carried out:
Oil change, oil filter, air filter, new battery and a new indicator case as the old one was cracked.
It has since been kept on an Oxford battery charger and started first time today when I went out to take the pictures.
The bike has been made to made to suit people on the taller side (I'm 6-4") with a higher and more comfortable Tony Archer seat (bought on this forum I believe).
A few other extra bits like the GPR exhaust, MRA screen, big pie fuse box are all included in the sale.
The bike has never been ridden in the rain by myself and has always been kept under a roof. As you can probably notice that its a bit dusty however the only mark I know if is a scratch on the left hand tank as a result of me losing balance and having to put it down on its side. The clutch also has the end snapped off and a few scratches to the left hand guard from the same incident.
All the paperwork is present as are the keys for both the bike and the luggage.
Feel free to ask any questions as I've probably missed out some important info.
Going to be sad to see it go but as everyone knows these are great bikes and deserve to be ridden.
I'm going to put it up for £2600 due to the low mileage but feel free to correct me if anyone thinks this is too high (or low) for this age bike.
Regards Aidan.

Offline raing

• Bike: DL650 K5
Re: Suzuki DL650ALO Grand Touring for sale - Low mileage
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 15:42:02 »
What's the location