Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Traitors Corner / Re: Triumph trophy 1200 4
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 19:26:54 »
Looks a beauty, especially in the Cadbury's colour scheme. A clue to it's price may attract a buyer ?
Just 100 miles today on a loop around The Forest of Bowland & The Trough of Bowland. The temperature was in single figures when we left this morning but the sun shone all day & it got warmer as the day went on, we ended up a The Lock Keepers Rest at Glasson Dock for a coffee, we sat outside (you have to anyway 🙂) and the temp was showing 14° on the display.
Hoping for similar weather for the next few days.  :)
Humour / Re: Four Word Story
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 19:24:00 »
down jacket to safely
Traitors Corner / Re: What have you done with your bike today?
« Last post by 2112 on Today at 19:21:21 »
That's been a church a long time  :thumb:

I'm strangely attracted to church architecture and the like. When you think back to what else was there when they were built and what an effort it must have been. You can't help but be impressed.
Traitors Corner / Re: What have you done with your bike today?
« Last post by Asmith61 on Today at 18:45:22 »
Went for a little bimble after work with my mate. It has rained most of the day here. But the sun came out and dried the roads so we decided we would go out.  We got caught in a few showers but still had a good ride. We visited this church in matching green close to Stansted airport.
The Blue Oyster bar / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by nigel s on Today at 18:29:03 »
John Mayal,  Gary moore.

The Blue Oyster bar / Re: Insurance renewal time again!
« Last post by Phild on Today at 18:16:33 »
My insurance runs out on 2nd May. The company I’m with are no longer insuring bikes as policy holders policies expire.

I’d started doing some quotes and cheapest was coming in at just over £240.

100% No fault accident on 18th, that’s now jumped to over £430! Seems someone knocking me off my bike means I’M a higher risk.🤦‍♂️
V-Strom specific discussion / Re: Locks for Suzuki Luggage
« Last post by AdvntureSi on Today at 16:27:54 »
Well... You learn something every day..
My 2014 has the Suzuki panniers but it's not keyed to the bike.. I have 2 keys though..  so no idea where they got them..  prev owner must have sorted it somehow.. 
« Last post by Phild on Today at 15:27:58 »
I’ll go and unpack them and get a photo.

I’ve got all the bits parcelled together ready for the Accessor to inspect the bike.

👍

« Last post by Rusty Nuts on Today at 15:12:53 »
Well, you say that, but it's possible they could be re-configured to work with the op's key.
Any chance of a photo of said locks?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10