Other Stuff > The Blue Oyster bar

The moaning old git thread

(1/770) > >>

Fat Rat:
As I get older I am noticing that things which mildly irritated me before now drive me bonkers. So, I thought this thread would be a good one to see if I am the most bonkers here.

I shall be adding to it regularly, right up to the point that it starts to irrit........ You know  :shy:

Fat Rat:
Right...

When you sell something on eBay and the punter pays you via Paypal, you are usually sent their address. The information Paypal sends you is the information that the punter fills into their account profile.

With me so far?

So, what drives me nuts (OCD detector started) is when I receive some illiterate bollocks that I have to then amend before I can use. There is no way I can print a postage label when everything is written in lower case.

Example;

andy bloggs
27 the street
Devon
dt12 7ui

I have to change it  :shy:

Anyone else?

Fat Rat:
One more, I'm on a roll.

There are two words (used many times on this site and others), they are two completely different words meaning two different things and yet people can't grasp the basic idea  :bawl:

YOUR   and   YOU'RE

You're is an alternative to 'You are'  example - You're an illiterate fecker, you're a V-Strom owner and you're welcome  (YOU ARE)..

Your   It's your bike, it's your house, it's your round...Never, never, never 'your okay' (it makes no sense).  :shrug:

This is great. I'm moving on to politics and religion next  :violence-uzi:

Join in, otherwise I'll have to rant about being the lone old git.  :shock:   :old:

PHIL FAT:
if that's all that bothers you . you need help life is too short get out on that bike buy a cigar stop at a lake sit down and relax with some peace and quiet oh and don't forget the flask of coffe enjoy :thumb:

Fat Rat:

--- Quote from: "PHIL FAT" ---if that's all that bothers you
--- End quote ---

Good god no (as time will show)  :)

--- Quote ---you need help
--- End quote ---

Possibly  :shy:

--- Quote ---get out on that bike buy a cigar
--- End quote ---

Now don't get me started on smokers  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index